Is this the End?

Jason's P.O.V (short)

When I ran into a building I herd a scream. I looked at the others and looked down a hallway. "Come on. It came from down this hallway." Seto said and ran down it and we all followed. There was a door at the end and when we tried to open it, it was locked. Then Adam just kicked the door down and we all looked at him. "What?" he said, "Warn us before you do that." I said and just ran through. Then I saw her... I saw Dawn and Marisol. But before I could react Dawn injected a shot into Marisol and she screamed. I felt a pain in my head and fell to the floor screaming, so did Seto. Everyone else passed out and I looked at Marisol before everything went black.

No One's P.O.V

Slowly all of Marisol's memories fade away.. And the diamond necklace lose it color and turns gray. For everyone else the only forget Marisol. Everyone somehow is teleported back to the house. But Marisol gets teleported somewhere else. And no where to be seen Dawn and Stacy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Nervous Laughing* Um....
This is the end guys. *Cries* It's the end of the book!! Buuuuut. There will be a sequel to this book!! But it won't be on this profile. Go to WolfTeenMC and the sequel will be published on that profile. I will no longer us this profile to do anything.

Anyways. Thank you Wolfs so much for reading my first ever book on Wattpad!! I never thought I would get so many reads! Thank you Wolfs for everything and this is Marisol saying goodbye on this profile! Go follow WolfTeenMC if you want to read the sequel and find out what happens! IM OUT!!!

~Marisol