The test...

Marisol's P.O.V

They where trying to get me out of the cage and all I did was hold on and did not let go. "Get out of this cage!" they yelled at me. "No! I don't want too! Im staying here!"

Then one of them came up to me and whipped me on the back. "ahhh!" I yelled in pain. "Now! Will you obey us! Or do you want more of that! Your choice! I can care less which one it is!"
They yelled at me then I let go of the cage.

I fell to the floor when I did let go and they kicked me multiple times so I can get up. As we walked to an unknown room I would fall every once and awhile.

By the time I got to the room I was pretty beat up and they opened some of my old cuts so I was also bleeding.
"Hello Marisol." I have no idea who this person was. "Who are you! And what do you want!"

They or should I say SHE came up to me and had a knife in her hand. She cut my arms and legs. I yelled in pain again because she went over my old cuts too. "Now will you not talk too me!" she yelled at me.

I don't know what's about her but I recognize her voice so much. "Now lets give your brother a call and tell him what's happening." Then she went on Skype and called Jason... Here we go...

Adam's P.O.V

We where in the house then Jason's laptop made a beep noise and he answered it. When he went up to his room he yelled "WHERE ARE YOU AT! WHO IS BEHIND THE CAMERA!"

We all ran up there then we saw... Dawn... "Dawn?!" I yelled which caught her attention. "Adam! I miss you so much!" She yelled and all I did was glare at her.

"Well I don't miss you! You kidnapped my best friends sister! Do you think I still love you!" I yelled and she said that Jason will regret telling me that she cheated on me with another guy.
(I don't know the real story so I'm making this up. Don't correct me in making it up.)

We have to get Marisol back. Who knows what Dawn can do to her. Then Marisol yelled, "JASON! HELP ME!" let me say this Jason was not happy...

Marisol's P.O.V

She ended the call and before she did I yelled Jason's name. Then she took me by my hair and tied me to a metal table.

"What are you going to do to me?!" All she did was start recording and then she came to me with a needle. "No. No! NO! LET ME GO PLEASE!" then she sticked the needle in me and I screamed in pain. Again.

"Do you like what is happening to your sister Jason! I know that I love it!" then she ended the video. "Lets send this to your brother." And she clicked some buttons and it sent.

I started to get dizzy and then felt something grow or pop out of my head and back. What was that. Then when Dawn came back in to give my a tiny portion of food, she looked at me in disbelief and yelled, "It worked! The test worked!"

Then yet again I passed out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What has happened to Marisol? Why is Dawn taking revenge and what did she do to her?

Anyways thank you for reading my so called book and leave a comment on what you thought of the chapter. See you Wolfs later.
IM OUT!!!

~Marisol