I'm Who's Little Sister! ( Minecraftuniverse FF )

Hello people that read this, so this I my first book so plz no hate on what I do wrong. Or what other stupid things I put in here, so, yea, enjoy!

Marisol P.OV

Hey my name is Marisol Parks ( I think that is Jason's last name I don't know. Correct me if I am wrong thanks! ) and I am 13 years old. I have been in this Hell Hole ( orphanage ) for about 11 years! Man, do I hate this place. I am a slave here I get beat bullied and punches to the face. There is only one thing that makes me feel better....... TEAM CRAFTED!!!!!!

One day, I have to wake up early everyday, to make breakfast for everyone." Another day in hell." I say to myself. I wake up and start to make bacon, eggs, and pancakes. "Wow I would love to eat a full meal for once." I say to myself. I have a very, very, bad habit of talking to myself as you can tell. I am done setting the table and the food for these so called people. "Yes I have a hour left. Now I can go see some team crafted videos." So I run up stairs and get my laptop and watch videos.

I start to watch some of MinecraftUniverse videos, and for some reason I feel like I know him more than I do. Then I hear foot steps come up the stairs, "Fuck they are coming!!!" I hide my laptop quick, but not quick enough. "AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" that bitch says. "Umm.... I was uh... just-" she cuts me off and comes over to me and pulls my hair. "AHHHH!!!!! STOP PLEASE I WILL DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT MASTER!!!!!!" she smirks and says, "That is what I wanted to hear, now go make your own food and get dressed. A young gentleman is going to adopted some girl as their sister."is what she said and walked out the door.

Jason's P.O.V ( 15 mins before Marisol was pulled by her hair )

While I was recording with Ty and the screaming Adam I got a call. "Is this Jason Parks?" "Yea are you the police, what did Mitch and Jerome do now?" "No we are not the police, we came to tell you we found your sister." WHAT I HAVE A SISTER!! I thought to myself. "Sir I think you have the wrong number, I don't have a sister, or any sisters?" I said still in shock that they thought I had a sister. "Well you do now she is at SunSide orphanage and you can go pick her up now. Her name is Marisol Parks and she is 13 years old." they say.

"Ok do you think you can give me a little more information about her?" "Sorry sir that is all we know about her other than she is your blood type sister." "Oh ok thanks." I say and hang up. "Jason who was that?" Ty said in the middle of his and Adams fight over which of their Army's are better. "Uh... it turns out that they told me I have a sister." "Oh cool when can we get her?"

Adam says before killing a squid. "They said we can get her now. So LET'S GO. oh and by the way MY ARMY IS BETTER HA BITCHES!!" then I end it off before they can say anything else. Then I here them screaming down the hallway at me. So my choice it to run away to the car before they both reach me in the grasp of their hands.
---------------------------------------------

Yay so what do you think of it. I do good or I do bad. Anyway thanks guys for reading my FIRST FAN FICTION and hope you enjoyed it. I will try to update everyday because this is my only book so yea. SEE YOU PEOPLE LATTER!!!!!!!

~Marisol