Different than you.

Dawn's P.O.V (short)

I looked in shock and yelled, "It worked! The test worked!" then she passed out. Everyone came running and was surprised to.

"Now we shall see what her brother thinks of her know... Go get Skype ready. I have a surprise for him..."

Then we called...

Jason's P.O.V

What did I just see a while ago. Yeah that's right. My sister being beat by the girl that hates me! She needs me and she needs me now!

Then my Skype rang. I ran too it and sure enough it was Dawn again. Before I could call the others she said,"If you call anyone I will kill her while she is passed out! Understand?"

"What do you want and where is my little sister." I said looking at the screen and the background. "You want to see your sister? Well here she is! The new and improved Marisol!"

Then the thing I saw was unbelievable. "W-what did you do to her!" I said and looked at what she has become. I still love her in the same way but that looks like it hurts!

"Sorry can't talk now she is waking up! Bye!" then she ended the call and I looked at the screen in horror... What happened to her... Was I seeing thing... or was this real.

Marisol's P.O.V

I woke up and my head hurt. Then I touched my head. WHAT'S ON MY HEAD?! I saw a puddle and ran too it. They are so dumb. They left me outside of the cage.

When I saw what I looked like I had held in my scream of shock. Are these... Wolf ears?! Do I have a tail too? I DO?! WHAT THE HELL! IS THIS POSSIBLE!

All I could do now was... Run

And that is what I did I ran to try and get out. When I did I yelled, "YOU GIT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I was somewhere surrounded by... WATER! COME ON!! REALLY!

I guess they herd me tell cause the sirens went off and I could hear guards scream. So I jumped in the water and swam away.

Just keep swimming

Just keep swimming

Just keep swimming...

About 15 to 20 minutes later I found land. Wait this was by Seto's house! What if they see me like this! They will hate me because of how I look!

Then I saw Mitch, Jerome, and Ty all headed my way. I tried to run but they saw me. "Marisol!" no no no no! I ran and hid behind a big rock and hoped they would go away.

I was wrong...

"Leave me alone! Im not the same anymore! Im different than you!" I yelled, "Your not any different from me Marisol..." Ty said and tried to hug me.

"No but yours can disappear and appear. Mine is permanent! Forever on me!" I started to cry and they all went up to me and hugged me but I moved away because it hurt.

"Your cuts..." I looked at them and they did not look pretty..."Come on let's take you home with us it's ok. They will still love you."

Ty picked me up and ran to the house in the woods. But Jerome would climb the trees instead. We got to the house and we walked inside. I saw Seto first.

Hope this goes well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... yeah don't think it came out good... again...

Anyways thank you for reading my so called book and see you Wolf later.

IM OUT!!!

~Marisol