Someone New.

Marisol's P.O.V

We all watched the pets run around then I asked Jason, "Can we go back to the park. We where there for a little. Do you want to come Seto?" "Sure." He said."Come on you guys lets go back to the park."

>time skip to park cuz I is lazy<

We where at the park playing around and we just had fun. Adam was the one that had most fun. But that got out of hand and ended up with him getting chased by everyone.

"Really Adam!" I yelled as he picked me up and ran. "Jason!" I yelled "Adam! Not again!" My god. Then I saw something no not something... someone."Adam do you see that! Put me down this is not a joke."

He put me down and I pointed to a group of people surrounding a... girl. "Jason! Come here! Now!" he then ran to me and I told him what I saw. As we got closer we herd words. like " Your so ugly!" and "Why are you even here! You don't belong here!"

When I herd that Jason, Adam and I ran towards her."Hey leave her alone!" I yelled. "And what are you going to do! Look at you!" Then Jason and Adam punched them in the face. And while they where doing that the rest of the guys joined in to.

I ran to the girl and asked "Are you ok? What did they do?" She looked up a hood covering her face. I took the hood off and saw tears stained on her face and bruises on her face. One so bad it had blood.

"T-they bully m-me all the t-time." she said. "Its ok. They won't hurt you anymore. What's your name?" She looked at me cleaning off the tears. "Karla. My name is Karla."

"Seto she needs help!" Then he runs to me and picked Karla up and we all ran to the house... again. "What happened Karla?"

Karla's P.O.V

They helped me. No one helps me. "That is just normal that they do that." I said as I pulled my hood more down. "Well it will never happen again. I promise." the girl said. "Uh what is your names?" I said.

"Oh my name is Marisol, That is Adam, Jason, Ty, Ian, Quentin, Mitch, and Jerome." They looked nice and I could trust them. So I did. "Oh ok thanks for helping me. That does not happen a lot." They all looked at me and smiled and said,

"Well now we will always help you. Remember. Your not alone anymore. We are all family now. We stick together until the end." and with that I fell asleep in Seto's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I do good?

Anyways thank you for reading my so called book and yay someone new! If you don't know Moofia409 go follow her. She writes amazing books. Anyways see you Wolfs later.

IM OUT!!!

~Marisol