Information

Jason's P.O.V

Why did that girl do that to Marisol? What did she do wrong? I had so many questions to ask but I'll ask them when Marisol waked up... I walked downstairs and saw everyone trying to figure out what happened. Except for Ty, Olivia.

"What's going on?" Adam asked looking at me. "Someone stabbed Marisol with something and she won't wake up... That's all I'm saying because I don't know the full story..." I said with Tears about to stream down my face.

I felt like I should of never left her... If I never left her alone she would be okay. I just feel like I could of done something about it.... I looked at Karla and Olivia and I guess they could tell by the expression on my face what I was thinking of.

"Jason. Don't think that way..." Karla said and looked at Olivia. "It's not your fault Jason... We didn't know it would happen." Olivia said. They both got up and hugged me. I could not hold in the tears anymore...

I could feel them hugging me tighter and they said. "It will be okay" and "She will wake up soon." I let the hug go and wiped my tears and nodded. And I walked upstairs to my room.

I closed the door and locked it. I walked over to my bed and fell face flat on it. I turned over and looked at the ceiling. "Maybe I could of done something about it..." I turned over laying on my side and I fell to sleep.

Karla's P.O.V

Marisol helped me with my bully problem... And I'm going to help her as well. I got up and headed to my room and Olivia stopped me. "I know who did this." She said and I looked at her and asked her who.

"Her name is Stacy and if we go back to the school we can find out where she lives and then we can get her." She said and I thought about it and nodded. "We can do this early in the morning tomorrow." Olivia said and I was determined to avenge Marisol in anyway possible.

And I could tell Olivia wanted to do the same. No one hurts our friends. No matter who they are, No one hurts the people we care about... I looked at the time an it was around 8:30 p.m.

"Maybe we should go to sleep. We have to wake up early." I said to Olivia and she said yes. We went to our rooms and went to bed and fell asleep strait away.

>Next Morning<

Olivia woke me up around 5:30 a.m. Because the teachers go in at 7:00 a.m. do we would have enough time to search everything we need about this Stacy person.

We got ready and got our hoodies and put them up and ran. Or more liked jumped out of the tree house. and ran to the school.

Olivia's P.O.V

I knew lots of ways to get on the roof. And there was a spot on the roof where you can go into school through it. "Just follow me and we will be inside the school in no time." I said and ran to a group of trees on the back of the school.

I climbed one tree and went to the top and jumped to another tree. I helped Karla because she slipped and I caught her hand just before she fell. "T-Thanks." Karla said and looked down. "Im not going to let another friend get hurt." I said and pulled her up.

We jumped to another tree and got to the roof of the school. "Where is it?" Karla asked and looked around. "Its over here." I said and walked to a little door in the floor that leads in the school. I opened it and Karla jumped in and landed on the second floor.

I jumped in and landed right beside Karla. "The office is on the first floor. But follow me. There are cameras in this school." We both looked around and I started to walk to the office with Karla right behind me.

As we where about the turn the corner I grabbed Karla and pushed her back. I grabbed my phone and threw it at the camera and I could hear the camera break. "Ok. Mow we can go." I said ad walked around the corner and picked up my phone.

"I'm surprised your phone did not break." Karla said pointing at my phone. "Wow. It didn't." I put my phone back in my pocket and walked down the school stairs.

>After breaking into the office<

We got all the information we need. Karla printed the address and street name out and basically everything we need to find Stacy. "Ready?" I said and got the papers. "Lets go find a bitch." Karla said and we both ran out the school just as the sun started to rise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know if this ever happened and I told Karla and Olivia I know they would want to kill them. It's a fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karla: Lets go kill a bitch!!

Olivia: We do dis!!!

Ty&Adam: O.O We don't think we want to get on your bad side... *Laughs nervously*

Karla: *Smiles and looks at Olivia*

Olivia: You don't. *Laughs*

Ty: And I won't.

Adam: Im with Ty in this one...

Random Person: *Runs in* I ship all of you!!! *Screams and runs out*

Adam: Who the fuck was that?

Ty: Don't know and don't care. at least they are gone.

Karla&Olivia: *Looks at each other and shrug*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways thank you for reading my so called book and I have nothing to say. So see you Wolfs later.

IM OUT!!!

~Marisol