Hurry Up

Marisol's P.O.V

I tried to get out of the chair and my ears went down. "Just calm down. Before you know it, it will be over" Dawn said and injected one shot into me. I screamed in pain and closed my eyes tight. I started to shake and got dizzy real quick. My eyes turned red and I started to cry a little. Then I started to sing right when they left the room.

"Don't know what's going on..

Don't know what went wrong.

Feels like a hundred years. I still can't believe your gone.."

I here things being moved around and objects being picked up. I kept singing.

"So I'll stay up all night.

With these bloodshot eyes..

While all these walls surround me with the story of our life's.."

Dawn walked up to me as slapped me and I growled and tried to bite her but she kicked and punched me instead. I spit out a little blood and just looked down. "What's wrong? Big brother or your boyfriend isn't here to save you?" She said and laughed and kept kicking and punching me. Slowly I felt like something was being erased in my head ad it started to hurt badly and I screamed. "Oh shut up. Its all going to be over soon." She said and smiled.

Jason's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't care if I left the others behind. I was running across the street then another pain came to my head and I fell down holding my head. I was right in the middle of the street and a truck was coming. I couldn't get up then I felt someone grab me and pull me. I looked up and saw Seto. "What the hell Jason?! You scared the shit out-" he stopped and looked at my eyes. "Your eyes.. They are losing its color.." He said and helped me up. I herd a scream and ran again.

I looked around and I could hear the others right behind me. "We have to be close!!" I yelled and stopped then looked around. I held the half of the diamond necklace in my hand and kept looking around. Then I ran into a building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyy. Im backkkk. Im a total bitch for just leaving this story. xD ether way this chapter is short because this story is sadly coming to a end. *Cries*

Jason: That fuckkkk. Whyyyy.

Karla: Well then..

Seto: NOO what's going to happen?!

Me: God dammit Seto.. You don't have to tell in my ear and you guys will find out in the next chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways. Thank you guys for reading my so called book and I have no idea when I'm going to update but I won't keep you guys waiting months for it. Um... Yeahhh.. See you Wolfs later. IM OUT!!!

~Marisol