My new home

Marisol's P.O.V

I was concerned on how the others would think of me."Jason what if the others don't like me?" "Uh they should or I will punch them in the gut, and fail at it." he said.

"Why because Ian will flip you over?" Adam said about to burst out laughing."No because all of you are stronger than me." Jason said."Ok were here." Adam announced.

We got out of the car and there house was HUGE! When we got out of the car Adam got my stuff because, it is only one bag. Since I don't have that much stuff. As we walk towards the door, I get nervous and go behind Jason.

He held out his hand to me and of course I take it. When we walk inside EVERYONE jumps out of nowhere. I got scared because I am a naturally nervous girl. I jumped into Jason's arms. "Jason I'm startled!" I said in a shake voice.

Jason's P.O.V

Marisol jumped into my arms. Man she is so light. I guess they really did not feed her."And umm where is Jerome?" "IM RIGHT HERE!!!!HERE COMES THE FUFFY!!!" Jerome said jumping off the second floor on the floor of pillows.

"Dude you scared me shitless." said Mitch."Well that is done so let me show you your room Marisol." "Ok." We went upstairs to her room."Ok this is your room get unpacked and come back down stairs for dinner ok." I ran to my room and locked the door.

"No it can't happen now!! NOT NOW AND NOT HERE!!!" "Uh dude you alright?" Ty said knocking on the door."NO!! HE IS COMING GO GET SETO NOW AND HURRY GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE HOUSE!!NOW TY GO!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note-

Oh no what is wrong with Jason? Who is coming? And when it happens will everyone be ok? And will Seto get there in time?

Hehe I really wanted to include Seto in it. Sorry I have not uploaded in a while Wolfs. I have need dealing with deep, deep depressions. Don't worry I will try to upload every day if my teachers, mainly my language arts teacher, do not give me homework.

Anyways thank you Wolfs for reading this so called book and if you like it share it with your friends. Thanks Wolfs for reading the new chapter. And as always see you Wolfs later.

IM OUT!!

~Marisol