Tree House

The Alpha King

Chapter 24- Tree House

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

I woke up and saw nothing but the bright sun I looked around my bed and Blaine was gone, where is he? I'm not even in the same room as I was in before I know that I'm in the hospital just in a different room. I saw the nurse walk in and I gave her a questioning look.

"Something happened last night your body started convulsing and the doctors had to move you to this room. We did some test and I'm so sorry to say this," She said.

I didn't even bother listening after that just hearing those words made me know that I already lost my baby "Does Blaine know?" I asked her.

She nodded "You can see him if you want he is filling out the release forms for you to leave," She said walking out of the room.

I went out of the room to see Blaine sitting down on one of the many chairs with a clipboard signing some papers I sat down next to him he looked up at me. "I'm almost done I just have to give it to them and then we can leave," Blaine said standing up and walking to the main desk.

Soon he came back and we went to the parking lot and he unlocked his car I sat in the front it seemed as soon as the car started so did my feelings. I started crying I could feel the tears roll from my eyes and when I thought about them they seemed to fall more.

I felt like I lost something I mean I know that I did loose something I just felt so empty knowing that I could have had something a baby exactly and I didn't because of something stupid like Miles ruining that chance.

The car stopped and I wipped my eyes I saw a huge mansion I got out of the car and followed Blaine up the stairs and into a large room this is probably his room I sat on his bed faceing him. "I'm so sorry Paisley," Blaine said biting hid lip.

"It's okay it's not your fault," I told him.

"That's were your wrong I should have protected you I shouldn't have left you alone for him to take you maybe if I wasn't an ass then we could have been happy," He said.

I could feel some more tears fall from my eyes "I really wanted a kid," I said patting my stomach as more tears fell.

"I did too," Blaine said and I saw some tears slip his eyes.

"You don't seem like the type of person to cry," I told him.

"I'm not, but your my soft spot," He siad wipping them away from his eyes.

"Maybe it was supposed to be like this. I mean I have no clue who you are do you really think that having a baby at this time will be the best thing for us?" I asked him.

Blaine sighed "I want you to remember everything that we have been through though because you have a right to know everything even though I was mean to you at some points," Blaine said.

I started hiccuping "I feel so bad though like I'm a bad person becaue the baby deserved to live it did nothing wrong and I feel sucky," I said.

Blaine wrapped his arms around me "Let's at least give the baby a name I'm tired of calling it 'the baby' this way it feels right like we sort of had the baby," He suggested rubbing my back.

"We don't know if it was a boy or a girl," I said. wipping my eyes.

"How about one of those names that are for a boy and a girl," Blaine said.

"Okay," I said pulling away from him. "What about Sam like for Samantha or Samual or somehting like that?" I asked Blaine.

"Egh I don't know about that one. I like the name Jamie though," He said.

"Jamie," I repeated.

It was a boys name and it could be a girls name to "I like it, but I still feel like it isn't enough. We didn't know that I was pregnant until I was in the hospital and I feel bad for not knowing that I was pregnant. I want to do something else for Jamie something that acknowleges the existance of Jami," I said.

"Like a grave?" Blaine asked.

"No not like a grave those are sad I don't want to be sad when I see it," I told him looking out of his window. "Maybe a tree, and we can mark when I would have had Jamie and everytime it is Jamie's birthday add another mark and see how much the tree grows," I said.

"Okay that sounds like a good idea," Blaine said "We just need to get a tree to plant. What kind of tree would you want?" he asked.

"I don't know I want the tree to be a baby like Jamie so we can watch it grow, but the tree has to grow up big and tall," I said.

"Okay well I'll look for a tree at some plant store and you can hang out with Shelby and get to know some things about her," Blaine said.

"Sounds like a plan," I told him "Can I see your wolf?" I asked him.

"Sure we should go outside though," He said as we both went to the backyard.

Maybe seeing Blaine's wolf will bring some memories back to me. I went behind a tree taking my clothes off and then changeing into my wolf feeling my body snap and brake. I turned into the familiar brown wolf that I have been my whole life.

I went around the tree and I saw a black wolf looking at me that has to be Blaine becaue he is an Alpha so the size of his wolf is huge. I felt myself growl at him 'Stop that' I said to my wolf

'We don't like him, remember' she said back at me.

'No we like him he's nice and why would we hate him?' I asked her.

'I can't tell you' She said snarling at Blaine who was just looking at me curiously.

'Stop snarling and being mean or else I'm changing back' I told her sternly.

My wolf once again growled at the sight of Blaine's wolf.

I walked behind the tree changing and then putting on my clothes so my wolf wouldn't have to be so mean to Blaine I saw Blaine still in wolf form he ran behind a tree and I soon saw him in his clothes. "Is there a problem?" He asked.

"For some reason my wolf doesn't like you," I told him shrugging it off

*****

I piled on the last piece of dirt to the hole of the baby tree. I felt the tears that were falling start coming to an end as Blaine kept on saying that Jamie would be fine. The tree was now planted and this thing better grow big because if it stays the same size then I am going to be a mad woman, but Blaine told me that the tree was supposed to grow big.

"Hey Blaine who lives there?" I asked him pointing to a house on the side.

"We do sort of. I got the house for when I found my mate and whenever she wanted to move in we would start decorating it and painting everything, but we never moved inside the house." Blaine said

"Huh, the house looks nice I think I would love to move in there," I told him.

"Really? I'll have to remember that," Blaine said smiling at me.