Switching Mates

The Alpha King 16

Chapter 16- Switching Mates 

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

Since yesterday school didn't go so well I'm hoping today will be better. It's official Blaine is having sex with girls he brought two home yesterday and hearing them scream out in pleasure made me sad. Knowing that he wants to make love to someone besides me hurts when I know that they will never love him as much as I do.

Love? Do I love Blaine? I always thought that I liked him and I do, but love I never thought of that. I do get little flutters in my stomach when I see him even though he hates me. I can feel my cheeks tighten because of the smile that appears on my face. I feel better when I'm around him I guess I do love him.

That whole night I stayed in my wolf form I just now finished taking a shower and I was eating downstairs breakfast with Blaine. He looked good but bad if that makes sense. Blaine always looks good, but there was something off that made him look off, he looked stressed.

I sighed going into his car and waiting the less time next to him the better, on his half not mine. About five minutes Shelby and Blaine came hopping in the car.

It was dead silent we all knew what he did last night and it made reality seep into my system. Blaine will never be like he used to it's not a phase. After being through situations it makes you react in a different way.

I went to my first period and listened and took notes nothing new when I went to my next class I could tell that I was going to have a talk with Sara. I sat down and waited until I saw her I'm happy I didn't tell her what was making me upset.

"How could you?" I whispered at her keeping my voice low so we both don't get in trouble.

"What?" She asked.

"Sleep with Blaine you know he's my mate," I said I guess she could see the sadness in my face because her face fell when she saw it.

"I did it because my mate rejected me. We both have something in common both of our mates don't want us. So we sleep together almost every night because we have no one else," She said shrugging giving a small smile of sadness with a tear slipping her face.

I whipped her tear with my finger "I didn't reject Blaine I had to leave because there's someone dangerous that wants me dead. Did you think the cast getting wet was an accident or getting hypothermia?" I stated with a question. "I'm not that stupid to swim in a pool with a cast or when it's super cold outside," I said.

"Doesn't matter you made it seem like you rejected him," Sara said.

"I would never and what's going to happen when Blaine gets horny, you know that only a mate can have sex with him at that point," I said.

Do you remember that conversations about male horniness. When males have the desire to mate with any wolf, that is if their mateless. When the male does have a mate though he only wants her no matter what. It gets so bad that sometimes they stay home from school all day their, arousal lasts for a few days until they have sex a few times.

"I don't know," She said in frustration "Look I'll make a deal with you," Sara said.

"Keep talking," I told her.

"If you can get Drake to accept me as a mate I'll stop having sex with Blaine and I'll tell others to back off him," She said holding her hand out.

"Drake is your mate?" I asked her in shock she nodded.

"Deal," I said shaking her hand.

I think Sara and I are enemies after all she is skipping with Blaine and at the same time I see her as a friend. She told me that she was rejected everyone thought she didn't have a mate, she told me something that not many people know about.