Count Down

The Alpha King 4

Chapter 4- Count Down

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

I stood there awkwardly in front of the office door that would soon tell me my future it was something unpredictable predicting my future and that scared me. I looked at Mark who was standing next to me he had the same eyes as me "What ever happens I want you to know that I am proud of you and that I love you Paisley," Mark said taking me into his comforting hug once again.

"I love you to," I whispered into his ear squeezing him more.

Mark was the best brother that anyone could ask for and I'm happy that he was mine and depressed that I would have to loose him so early in my life, or rather him loose me. Whatever happened today would not only effect me, but also Mark and I hated knowing that I caused something bad to happen to the only good person in my life.

I pulled away from him opening the door and closing it not wanting Mark to see them kill me he has already witnessed our parents die I don't want him seeing my dead body that is, if they kill me. I saw a man sitting in a back chair I sat down in front of the desk putting my hands under my lap.

He Alpha Hunter was the Alpha King, I bowed my head showing t\my respect for him, after all he is the most powerful wolf and the person that is deciding my future. "Paisley," He said shaking his head in disappointment. "I let you stay on my land thinking that you and your brother Mark are not going to cause any harm, but you proved me wrong," He said pausing.

"I'm sorry Alpha Hunter," I whispered scared I could feel the power radiating off of him just like Blaine except Blaine wasn't this powerful maybe because he wasn't full Alpha King yet.

"SAVE IT!" He growled at me loudly I whimpered.

"You have been here for three days," He paused and I nodded my head in agreement. "You are a rouge for unknown reasons," He said I nodded no one knew why Mark and me were rouges because we never told anyone why and that was something that wasn't something people were going to ever find out. "You and Sara got into a fight at school and Sara is apart of my pack," He said and I nodded my head once again to clarify the information he was saying. "Not to mention that you also got in a fight with my son, the future Alpha KING!," He growled the last part.

"Yes Alpha Hunter," I said looking down only to see that my shirt was a variety of colors due to the paint that BLAINE put on my. If anything Blaine was the problem making a hissy fit over a stupid chair he knows everyone in the school he could have sat somewhere else.

"Do you know how bad this looks for you?" He asked the question rhetorically "You tried fighting the future Alpha King that is a serious threat and you will be killed," He said growling and standing up.

I could feel my vision get blurry with tears threatening to fall. I promised myself that I would never cry and that promise was about to be broken because of my ignorance getting the best of me. I felt my heart race, my palms getting sweaty, and my breathing became rapid and short.

The door busted open making a dent in the wall I saw Blaine come in with his eyes black meaning that he was angry. "Blaine, what are you doing here?" Alpha Hunter asked making his gaze stop from me and go to Blaine.

"What am I doing here?" Blaine asked sarcastically "What do you think your doing to my mate," It was a question yet it wasn't referred as a question.

"Paisley is your mate?" Alpha Hunter said backing up from me and sitting back down on his desk looking at Blaine then me. "When did you find out you were mates?" He asked.