The End

The Alpha King 35

Chapter 35-The End of a New Start

PAISLEY RIVERS POV

For some reason Shelby kept on giving me strange looks for the past week and it was getting annoying. When I asked Blaine what was going on he said that he didn't know. It wasn't just Shelby that was giving me the strange looks it was also Max her mate. It was almost like they knew something that Blaine and I didn't know. I tried to confront Shelby but she just ignored me trying to avoid the topic. Not to mention that she was seriously making me mad she was so moody lately.

We were currently eating dinner and Shelby kept on shifting around. Blaine didn't take note to anything but me so it's not like he noticed the difference.

"I have something important to say," Shelby announced.

I looked at her skeptically about time this has to be the thing that she has been hiding and acting so weird about. She waited until she noticed that everyones attention was on her.

"I'm pregnant," she stated.

My eyes widened "Holy shit Shelby why didn't you tell me I'm so happy for you," I said jumping up and giving her a hug.

Was I the only one that was happy for her I looked at Blaine and he was staring at his food in shock. I looked at him snapping my fingers in front on his face that didn't help. He is really protective of Shelby and knowing that she's pregnant makes him well....in a shocked state.

I sat down next to him tapping his shoulder he looked at me in curiosity "Is there something you want to tell me Paisley?" he asked like I knew what he was asking.

I gave him a questioning look "No?" I asked him there wasn't anything for me to tell him, was there?

I looked at Shelby giving her a questioning look to see what's up with Blaine "Paisley I can't get pregnant until the alpha king gets his mate pregnant," Shelby stated.

"What?" I asked her.

"The alpha King has to have their child born first so it's more dominant. Paisley your pregnant," Shelby said explaining.

"No I'm not you probably got pregnant because I was pregnant before," I told her.

"I know I thought about that too and there no way that that's possible," she said.

I looked at Blaine he was looking at me to my facial expression explained it all scared. I was scared. "Blaine?" I asked him with water filling my eyes.

"It's okay Paisley," he said reassuring me.

"Take the pregnancy test just to make sure that you are and that it's not Jamie this time it's an actual baby," she said. "I got one for you," she said getting up.

I followed her to her room she went to her bathroom digging in the very back of the cabinet she pulled out a pregnancy test handing it to me. I looked at the stick taking it to Blaine's room I saw him pacing in the room worried. When Blaine looked up and saw me he rushed towards my side hugging me.

"Did you take the test?" he asked.

"No, I don't have to go pee and I'm scared," I said laying down on the bed.

"Okay well let's wait until you have to go pee," Blaine said.

I sighed "What are you thinking?" I asked him.

"I'm trying to think if you showed any signs of being pregnant," Blaine said pulling me next to his body as he laid down.

"Can you think of any?" I asked him.

"The only things that I can think of is when we went to Allies and you said your feet were hurting. Then when you attacked her don't pregnant peoples feet hurt and their hormonal?" Blaine asked me.

I felt my eyes water what if he was right I have been complaining about my feet not to mention I'm crying right now. Shit! "Oh my god," I said sitting up instantly.

"What?" Blaine asked in alert.

"When I spent the night at Sara's I threw up and she said it happened to her when she got rejected so I was thinking t was just because we weren't close to one another," I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I don't know I forgot," I said bawling some more.

"Its fine all that matters right now is that your here," Blaine said.

"I have to pee," I told him.

"Then go pee," he said.

"I'm scared," I stated.

"Don't be I'm here for you no matter what," He said kissing me.

I slowly walked to the bathroom grabbing the stick I probably sat in the toilet for five minutes before I heard a knock "Paisley?" Blaine said through the door.

"I didn't take it yet hold on I'll come out," I said.

I uncapped the pregnancy test and then did my business on it capping it back up. I washed my hands and then went over to Blaine snuggling by his side.

"How long do we wait?" he asked me.

I handed him the box "It says three minutes," he told me.

"That's going to be a long time," I said.

"Then let's talk," Blaine said rubbing his fingers along my neck.

"I guess," I said. Blaine looked at me as if saying nice conversation starter.

"If it's a girl then I'm going to kill any guys that are not her mate he'll I'm even going to kill her mate," Blaine said growling.

"And if it's a guy then I'm going to make sure that he's not breaking hearts and getting girls knocked up that aren't his mate," I said.

"What do you mean he has to break hearts before he has his mate," Blaine said.

"No I don't want him being like you," I said.

"What's wrong with me?" he asked.

"Nothing I just think that it's going to be weird having a mini Blaine running around," I said.

"Good point I don't even want mini me's running around that's going to be scary because I'm not the best person," Blaine admitted.

"Yes you are your perfect your flaws are what make you more perfect than anything," I said kissing him feeling his warm lips on mine.

"Paisley," Blaine said pulling away from me.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"I think it's time," Blaine told me. "Whatever happens I will always love you," Blaine said.

"Me too," I said.

Blaine placed his hand over mine unlatching it from the stick one word stuck out the most.

Positive.