Whats Next?

The Alpha King 13

Chapter 13-Whats Next

SHELBY RIVERS POV

Let’s just say it has been a month now and things have definitely been different, for starters Paisley left after I told her and I am kind of mad about that because she didn’t see what was right in front of her. A family. We could have all been a family and now things have changed because of her leaving.

After that when Paisley left things have just went downhill from there. Dad died making Blaine the new alpha king the thing is, is that Paisley isn’t here for him to get the crown and not to mention Blaine’s personality has changed completely. Let’s just say that he is not depressed anymore he was and that was when Paisley left, but then when Dad died he snapped and just became someone powerful and heartless. A Blaine that no one has ever seen before no one likes to see Blaine this way because he is too demanding and anything else you want to say.

I looked at Blaine who was ordering someone to do something while he looked at some paper work. I walked over to Max snuggeling into  his chest he kissed my forehead “I miss Paisley,” I told him.

“I know you do everyone misses her,” He said rubbing my back.

There has to be something to find her I just know it because now with the technology out there I know that I will be able to find her somehow I just don’t know how. I will figure it out and when I do I am going to tell Blaine.

BLAINE RIVERS POV

Why is everyone acting like I have changed sure I have but you have to look at it from my views no one wanted to help me when Paisley left. Not my Dad he is the one who said that I need to figure things out on my own and I have. I now know that everyone is going to betray me like they did when they found out Paisley was missing, the people in the pack looked for her and the only reason they were looking for her is because I ordered them too. Okay I know that some people would have looked for her, but come on not even my family really cared and the fact that Shelby knew and didn’t even bother to tell me made me pissed.

Sometimes I can’t stand to be in the same room with anyone knowing that they have betrayed me I know that I do explode on them whenever they are near me because I don’t think that I can trust anyone anymore. I know that this might be slightly sad, but I don’t even know if I could ever trust Paisley the fact that she left me when she pretended that everything was fine and she knew that nothing was fine.

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

“Mark what are we going to do when we have to leave we have about three more days until we leave  New York,” I told him.

“I think that I am going to take Ellie with me I mean I dont think I can ever leave my mate without me,” Mark said.

“I understand,” I said.

“So your going to be okay with this,?” He asked and I nodded my head “I know that it’s  not going to be easy because I have my mate and you don’t have Blaine around so seeing us might make you upset are you ready for that?” Mark asked.

“I know what I got myself into when I went here,” I told Blaine

hey I like pie<3ShatteredMind