Tripple Trouble

The Alpha King 3

Chapter 3- Tripple Trouble

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

My day was just going perfect, I really hope you noticed that sarcasm I put in there. Right now I was waiting for the principle to come and call me into his office I don't know why I was called down here in my second period, but I was.

The principle finally came outside "Paisley," he said in a disappointing voice and he motioned for me to come into his office. "Close the door," he said sitting down in a chair behind his desk.

I closed the door like he said and I sat down in the chair in front of him folding his hands together. "I hope you know why you are here," he said pausing for me to say something.

What was I supposed to say I had no clue to why I was here "Why don't you take a look at this," He said turning his computer monitor around.

Okay it was a security camera I watched and saw myself this must have been yesterday I saw myself go from the cafeteria, to the hallway and out the door, then out of the cameras sight. "You ditched school yesterday two classes," He stated.

Why is he saying something that was the obvious I wanted to so badly to roll my eyes at him, but he was someone above me and I had to respect him, or act like it. "I wasn't feeling good," I lied looking at him in the eye running my hand through my hair.

"I don't care if you not feeling well enough to be at school you either show up or don't show up at all. When you do feel sick you don't go home or call your parents to pick you up, you go to the, nurse!" He said slightly yelling at my in the end.

"Yes sir, will not happen again," I muttered.

"Oh, I know it won't happen again because you have detention that you will be serving tomorrow either before or after school, with Mrs. Carmilia," he said handing me a slip "Make sure your parents sign this,you can leave now." he said turning his computer monitor back towards him typing away.

The bell rang meaning that it was time for calculus I walked to my third class sitting down to see the same girl applying makeup did she ever take a brake?

"What are you looking at?" She sneered at me and giving me a glare that didn't make her look evil, but rather ugly.

"Nothing, I'm looking at nothing," I said to her laughing in my mind but I was smirking so I put my head down so she wouldn't be able to see my smirk.

"I don't know who you think your talking to, but I surely know your not talking to me," She said letting her whiny voice fill the whole class causing people to look at us.

"Then you surely know nothing because I directed that last comment at you and no one else but you," I said glaring at her having some people snicker at her.

"Look you better start respecting me because I can make your life hell," She said trying to sound threatening.

"Sweetie, you are already making me go through hell by looking at your face," I told her making our fellow classmates laugh and make 'Ohhh,' sounds.

"Settle down girls that's enough," Mrs. Shamacle said fruit to get the class and us to calm down, but we were already to far in heat to back down now.

"Wow even the teacher doesn't want to hear your annoying voice," I said having the people around us snicker at her.

"You BITCH!" she said tackling me to the ground.

My heart started thumping I felt scared and panicked people started gathering around us regardless of the teachers calls. A slap knocked me out of my thoughts I punched her twice and it was back and forward from there, I hit her she hit me back. I heard the door open and everyone was all the sudden quiet.