That Girl

The Alpha King 34

Chapter 33- That Girl

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

I ended up spending the night at Sara's house and we had loads of fun. I was now committed and determined to get Drake in a relationship with her. Sara seemed to think otherwise that Drake wasn't going to do anything. Maybe that's the guy he is and Sara needs to wear the pants stepping up because right now she has more balls then him.

"So what's you plan on getting Drake?" she asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Well first I'm going to talk to him and figure out why he doesn't want a mate. Then I'm going to use that against him," I said. "I thought that you guys were going out after you stopped sleeping with Blaine," I added.

"Yeah well he didn't come up to me and ask me to be his girlfriend or anything now he just stops acknowledging me. I don't know what I hate more being ignored or being called a whore by him," she said.

I don't know what it was but as soon as she pulled the pizza out of the oven I instantly got nauseous. Feeling queasy I felt somethings turn in my stomach go up to my throat. I ran over looking for the bathroom and I darted barfing my insides out. I heard Sara knock on the door "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Don't come in," I managed to say as more stuff came up.

When I was done I washed my mouth I opened the door seeing Sara eating pizza. She came over to me "I'm sorry the same thing happened to me when Drake rejected me. I couldn't stop barfing," she said.

"Yeah but I'm not rejected," I said.

"Did you have sex I smell his scent imbedded on you?" she asked me.

I nodded "Drake and I had sex and when he rejected me I became sick and was always barfing, it's no longer here because he mutually friends now." she said.

"Oh this is my first time away from Blaine after having sex a few times. Maybe it's probably because we're in a fight," I said.

"Makes sense that's how it was with Drake and I you should have seen me," she said.

"I'm gonna find Drake he's probably at the pack house, mind taking me?" I asked her.

When I got to the pack house I went to the side where everyone else lived and I asked some person where Drake was. I opened his room seeing him laying on the bed.

I closed the door and opened the windows making the light shine in. Drake groaned and opened his eyes "Paisley? What ate you doing here?" he asked me.

I shrugged "I just was thinking you and Sara still aren't together and I think I have a way to get you guys together," I said simplifying.

"Ugh I just don want to be with her," he said sitting up.

"Why not?" I asked sitting down.

"Because she's a slut she sleeps sorbets whole school I found out I was her mate when I woke up the next night. I had a one night stand with her I didn't even know her all she does is put out," Drake stated.

"So what your worried that shell cheat on you?" I asked him "She hasn't the only time she did was when she was trying to get over you with Blaine," I said.

"I don't care I don't want people to know that my mate is a whore," he said.

"You think I'm not in the same thing. Before me and Blaine we mates he was sleeping around with everyone he was a man whore and I accepted him," I said.

"No you didn't you left and then you accepted Blaine so he stopped being a player," he sold me.

"Yes, and Sara stopped being a player after that whole Blaine incident and what happened was she was trying to get you back," I told him.