Taming my Rage

The Alpha King 19 

chapter 19-Taming my Rage 

BLAINE RIVERS POV

Check out my other story "The Rebel Program"

I watched her go off into the school doors she seemed to take my breathe away even when I was mad at her.

I sighed as my breathe went with her when she walked away. "Your whipped," Max said coming up to me.

I growled at him "Do you not think that I don't know that already," I snapped at him I don't need anyone telling me what I already know.

"Calm down. Why aren't you over there then?" He asked motioning towards the way she went.

"Because as much as I love her, I'm not going to get hurt again," I said stomping away into my world history class.

We were assigned to go into our books and write notes. It seemed like every time I read my book my mind would wonder to the only important thing in the world. Paisley.

I just can't get her out of my mind when she came back she seemed in terrible condition. Even though she was in bad condition she looked amazing at the same time. I realized something then she ran away because of me. I wasn't betrayed by her because she came back, but just the fact that I caused my mate to leave me was upsetting. I didn't want to experience the emptiness again and I don't want to make Paisley suffer an be with me.

It was hard to deny her. How could I not Paisley is the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on. Her dark brown hair that was slightly curly, but not curly at the same time I don't know the word for it but that's how her hair is. Her facial features were unique and uncommon making her more beautiful than all the other girls. Her tan skin making her outshine everyone else that is in the room. Her pink cheeks that always turn more red whenever it is hot, cold, or if she feel embarrassed or awkward. Her size coming up to my chin just so I can rest my head on hers making her more easy to hug and protect and enclose my arms around her. Her body was was amazing with the curves in all the right places, she had perky chest not lacking in that area and a nice round butt that was fun to look at.

Paisley was so innocent. I hated myself for taking it away from her, but I needed her I mean when a male is horny that means he has to sleep with someone the hormones are too high. Since I have animate that doesn't mean I can sleep with a random person for being horny that means I can only he attracted to my mate at that time and no one else. I wasn't attracted to anyone else sure I had sex but that was just to make Paisley hate me more she needs someone better than me.

What good am I? She ran away because of me and I don't want that to happen so if I push her away then shell find someone better. I know many people are not as good as me but I can only hope that someone will be.

The bell rang and I went to my next class. I felt my phone buzz I checked it under the desk.

Alpha meeting right after school conference room

I groaned in frustration I don't want to go to a meeting right after school can't I do something else then have a meeting.

I felt something on my arm I looked at saw Melissa "Hey Blaine I heard somethings about you naked and I was wondering if maybe we could have a go?" she asked rubbing her boobs on my arm. They were nothing like Paisley's, Melissa's were saggy and Paisley's were nice, round, perky, and big.

That was another thing that one day that Paisley and I shifted in class and when I went to my human form I was naked. A lot of girls were talking about how big I am and apparently to them I'm the largest. I wouldn't be surprised I do have a huge dick, but after that many girls wanted a shot at me I do have standards.