Back To Normal

The Alpha King

Chapter 10- Back To Normal

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

****5 more days

I woke up in the morning with something heavy on my I opened my eyes to see Blaine ontop of me sleeping. Yes today I let him sleep in the bed rather than the couch, I mean he is going to be more happy so telling him the news will be better than having him mad at me forever. I looked at his tan face, he just seemed to amaze me whenever I was around him, he made me feel like a better person. He made me feel normal and like the person that I always wanted to be like that I know I will never be like he brings out the  best in me.

How can I tell him something like this I don’t want to see his face drop in disappointment and knowing that I caused it will make everything else worse. This was my last day to tell him or else Shelby would tell him and I know that Blaine would be more mad having Shelby tell him tomarrow rather than me telling him today and I didn’t want him to be more mad than necisary.

I thought about this for about an hour which seemed long enough because only one thing came to my mind when I was thinking about it. Whenever things get tough I always do one thing and that one thing might kill me in the future it is a sick habit that I know I won’t be able to stop.

Run.

I’m going to run away I’m going to go to New York with Mark and we are going to leave at two in the morning when everyone else is sleeping. I know you can hate me as much as you want but the stuberness in my head is never going to change because we already bought the train tickets and we would arrive in New York in two more days from today.

I looked at Blaine he seemed so peaceful I don’t want to worry him, but I know leaving him is going to worry him a lot less than him actually knowing that someone is after me and wants my flesh along with my bones. I pushed him once again trying to get him off of me this time I had a different reaction instead of him moving his brown eyes opened up.

“What I’m sleeping please just let me sleep,” Blaine groaned and complained closing his eyes once again shutting himself out from the world.

“Blaine your on me and I have to pee so please get off of me before I end up peeing on the both of us,” I demanded at him pushing him once again to get the same response.

“Well I’m tired so just think of something other than peeing,” Blaine said rolling his eyes and then shutting them again.

“Just get off of me,” This time Blaine listened to me rollling and hugging the pillow to his chest and sighing into a deep sleep.

I went to the bathroom this was going to be my last day and I was going to spend it with Blaine, Shelby thinks that I am trying to tell him what I have been up to and Mark is just going with the flow.

I saw Blaine under the covers I pulled them off of him I’m probably acting selfish right now, but if this is the last day I have with Blaine I don’t want to spend it sleeping the day away in bed.

“Fine I’m getting up just stop nagging me woman,” Blaine shouted out of norwhere getting up from the bed scratching his eyes trying to open them and get a clearer vision.

“So what do you want to do today?” I asked Blaine.

“You want to hang out with me? Since when does this happen are you and Shelby still fighting because I do not want to be your backup person,” Blaine said sarcastically.