The Doghouse

The Alpha King 33

Chapter 33- The Doghouse

BLAINE RIVERS POV

When I told Paisley about Allie she did not seem happy there were a few things that Allie had mentioned over the phone. Some things that I forgot about when we were little so I didn't say them to Paisley. When we were little Allie was possessive over me and she said when we found our mates we would do a test.

The tet happened to be doing something like kissing to see if our mate was the right one for use. Obviously I know that Paisley is my mate so that test doesn't need to happen.

"Come on she wants to meet you," I told Paisley as we ran into my car.

I ignored Paisley she was bitching about how her feet were hurting. Let's just say when Paisley complains I feel like there us no tomorrow so I just tune it out so I keep my sane.

Love her to death though.

I knocked on the apartment door and right when I did the door opened with Allie squealing "Blaine!" SHS jumped on me I hugged her and she wrapped her legs around me. I could tell that Allie was doing this on purpose but whatever.

"Allie," I said putting her down and I saw Paisley glare at her "Have you met my mate Paisley," I said gesturing to her.

"Your mate?" she asked him as we walked inside.

"Yeah I'm Blaine's mate it's nice to meet you," Paisley said hinting at her.

I say on the couch next to Allie and Paisley sat on the single chair couch glaring at Allie behind her back. Soon her attention was on the tv I was talking to Allie who was giggling. I could tell what she was doing and I gave her a warning look.

"I'm going to go to the restroom," Paisley said looking at the ground.

"First door on your left," Allie said.

Allie smiled and tackled me and got on me pressing her lips to mine. "Allie stop," I said pushing her off.

"Just do it, like Nike," she said pushing me down with force and pressed her lips it was so nasty.

"Ugh," the was a whisper squeak I looked up and saw Paisley running.

"Shit look at what you did," I told her running after my mate.

"Paisley wait," I yelled chasing after her.

"Paisley thank goodness I found you," I said as I caught up with her.

"Go away I don't want to talk to you right now," she said.

"What do you mean what you saw isn't what you think Allie is a really nice girl if you just give her a chance," I said.

"Shut up please shut up I don't want to hear about her and I don't even want to be near you right now so please leave," she snapped back.

I frowned "But Paisley," I went closer to give her a hug.

"Ill see you later," she said hopping into Sara's car.

"You'll text me right?" I asked her.

She shrugged and that was all that I got.

Extra something you guys deserve it it's not all that great though