The Truth Wars

The Alpha King 9

Chapter 9- The Truth Wars

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

****8 more days.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Shelby asked whining for what seemed like the millionth time but she was probably asked about a hundred times.

"What do you want to know nothing really happened," I told her shrugging.

"Paisley, Blaine has never come home from a date that happy, not even when he gets laid, so something has happened and I need to know," Shelby said complaining.

"What's that supposed to mean me and Blaine could have had sex yesterday," I told her crossing my arms across my chest.

"Paisley, I know you didn't the facts are all there, you're not marked, I don't smell is scent on you, you guys would be together right now if you did, and lastly you're always pushing him away," Shelby said laughing at my ignorance.

"Whatever," I said pushing Shelby off of her bunk bed making her fall to the ground with an 'oof' noise.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" Shelby huffed in frustration climbing back up to the bed "And you're lucky I can't push you down one Blaine will kill me and your crippled with that cast on," She said glaring at me.

"Is Blaine scared of ferris wheels?" I questioned Shelby.

"Yeah it's only because he thinks that the wheel is going to start rolling around he watched this movie when we were little and took it literally," She informed me "Come on I gave you an answer are you going to tell me now?" She begged. 

"Fine we were on the ferris wheel and when we went to the top we kissed that's it nothing more than that so don't get any ideas," I told her sternly.

"Trust me I don’t want to know more than that because he is my brother after all," Shelby said making a weird gross face.

"Shut up your brothers hot," I said licking my lips.

"Eww if hes so hot then why haven't you had sex yet? I mean I have already don't it with Max," She said.

"You have?" I asked her.

"Don't try to change the subject why haven't you had sex with Blaine yet?" Shelby asked wanting to know more.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"Duh that's why I'm asking," Shelby said.

I could feel my eyes start to tear up "No I mean something serious, you can't tell your mom, dad, Blaine, and anyone else you can't even tell Max," I told her looking away.

"Max I tell him everything though," Shelby said.

"Then I can't tell you, you can't tell a soul," I said to her.

"Fine I won't tell Max and you and I both know that that's ng to be hard," Shelby said. 

"I'm leaving in eight day with Mark," I told her.

"What are you talking about?" Shelby asked.

"I never stay in a place more than a month and three weeks at the least. I'm runnin away from someone I can't tell you who but the hyperthermia wasn't an accident someone pushed me in the pool," I told her.

"Paisley who was it you don't have to leave we can take care of the person," Shelby tried to come to a conclusion with me.

"That's just it don't want anyone getting hurt and I know that Blaine won't like this so I don't want to tell him," I told her.