Bras and Socks

The Alpha King 6

Chapter 6- Bras and Socks

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

.:Important::. remember Miles is the Alpha of their old pack the one that abused them and killed her parents, the person that is after her and Mark.

****15 more days

"Wake up girls we have a big day in front of us," I heard an over excited voice say.

I groaned opening my eyes to see Blaine's mom standing in the middle of Shelby's room with a full watt smile on her face. How can someone be that happy and energetic in the morning.

"Paisley! I am so happy to see you, Shelby and I found the perfect dress for you, I forgot call me mom," She said happy.

Mom, that word seemed so foreign to me now, I haven't spoke of that word since two years I haven't had anyone as a mother figure to me. It seemed wrong to call her mom when she wasn't even related to me.

Technically she is since Blaine is your mate. It's like have two sides of my mind that are always fighting, my brain and then my heart.

My brain is the realistic one. I side with him more often.

Then you have my heart which is more hopeful and dream thoughts. I don't really like that side, because it's always wrong.

"I'm going to let you girls get dressed there is food downstairs so help yourselves," Mrs. Blaine's mom said.

"Hey Shelby what's your last name?" I asked her.

"Blaine is your mate and you don't even know his last name? It's Rivers come on Paisley get you mind out of the gutter and I'm supposed to be the blond one," Shelby said making me laugh.

I rolled m eyes at her walking until I got to the stairs I put my crutches on one side while I was on the railing hoping down each step landing on my left leg instead of my bad one. I made it downstairs now using both of the crutches.

I crutched my way to the kitchen to Mrs. Rivers running around ferociously across the kitchen trying to gather ingredients. "Crutches hurt," I stated.

"That's because you didn't tape towels or mini pillows to it," Shelby's said.

"We have a big day in front of us girls we are going to the mall for manicures and pedicures. It is going to be fun Paisley we can bond and you can tell me everything it's gonna be like having another daughter," Mrs. Rivers sad happily hopping around.

I grabbed a plate filling it with food I saw Blaine come and I almost, just almost dropped my plate. He looked so sexy his hair was all messed up and he was only in his boxers showing off his eight pack. He knew what he was doing to me.

He slowly walked over to me "Hey Paisley," He said hugging me I rolled my eyes at him moving out of his arms. "Aww come on babe don't be like that," Blaine said.

"Enough of that Blaine you get to have Paisley for the rest of your life so stop getting on her nerves and let her go for once," Mrs. Rivers said winking at me I smiled back.

If only she and Blaine knew that I would be leaving in fifteen days then he wouldn't have stopped hugging me. "Your starting to act like a clingy ex," I said smirking at him knowing that his mom is gonna be on my side.

He rolled his eyes at me and growled at his mother glaring at her, she rolled her eyes at him. Wow like mother like son their both so persistent at whatever they want to get it.