Hide and Seek?

The Alpha King

Chapter 11- Hide and Seek?

BLAINE RIVERS POV

 you have to listen to the song on the side I thought it was perfect for this and vote if you like the song

I woke up to the faint smell of vanilla and the bright light. That was something different I usually woke up to a strong smell of vanilla which is Paisley's scent and her kicking or hitting me somewhere. It's refreshing not to wake up with pain in the morning because Paisley is horrible to sleep next too.

I looked around where was Paisley? Now that I think of it she wasn't hitting me at all last night I kind of became used to it, I went to the bathroom I didn't hear the shower running. Shelby, she probably snuck off to Shelby's room in the middle of the night I opened Shelby's door not bothering to knock. I made sure to look on both of the bunk beds she wasn't here.

"Ugh Blaine! Get out I'm trying to sleep," Shelby groaned pulling the covers above her head.

I shut the door going back to my room I saw Socks on my bed curled up "Get off my bed you cockroach," I grumbled glaring at Socks who opened one eye and closed it back shut not bothering to get off.

I don’t want the cat on my bed the only reason I put up with it is because of Paisley and if she never met that cat I would have thrown it in a lake somewhere. I sighed picking Socks up and tossing him on the couch nearby, I wonder how many lives he has left? I saw something a crumpled paper that Socks was laying on I picked it up it was for me it said Dear Blaine, so I read on.

Dear Blaine,

I have to go I can't tell you why, I have been planning to leave even before I came here I know that’s something strange, but please understand you can't worry about me I'm safe. I'm not going to tell you where I'm going either because I know you will just end up looking for me and I can't have that. Please don't worry because there’s nothing to worry about, also I wanted to let you know that I loved spending my time with you. I wasn't able to be close to you as much as I wanted to be because I knew that I was going to have to leave, trust me I would have been marked by you already. Another thing is you have to be Alpha King without me when the time comes I will be back. When? I don't know when maybe in a week or five years from now I just don't want you to be angry. One thing I'm asking you out of everything is please watch Socks for me I know that you don't like him, but it would make me happy knowing that Socks is fine.

-Paisley

As I read the letter over and over again and over it did nothing but filled me with anger and betrayal she had to be here there is no way that Paisley left. I thought for a second the facts were all there in front of my face last night she wasn't being normal self she was easy to sleep next to. She played me the whole time she knew that she was going to have to leave, yet she still played me. That was the reason why she never let me hold her because she knew getting close to me was going to hurt us. If only she knew my heart was breaking until every piece was shattered and left hanging.

This doesn't make sense though Paisley isn't someone just to leave for no reason there has to be something behind it. Maybe she is playing a joke on me this does seem like Paisley to do such a thing. She was probably playing hide and seek she hasn't been in her wolf form for a while considering the cast. That’s it she is just playing hide and seek with me I smiled at the thought running out the door shifting into my wolf form I searched everywhere that I could think of Paisley going to. She was nowhere when I was done looking reality finally hit me I ran back up to my room as fast as possible.