Strange Stranger

The Alpha King 22

Chapter 22-Strange Stranger

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

Ugh! What is that annoying ringing noise it was pounding on my head and for some reason as much as I wanted to tune it out I couldn't. My body was aching, but besides that the will to turnt off the alarm clock made me force my body. I slammed my hand down on the box that was making the noise.

Soon a whole bunch of sirens were going off I could feel my eyes flash open. Where am I? Everything is white and sterile the type of thing you see in a hospital I sat up. I felt something tug on my arm I looked and saw an IV cord attached to it.

No doubt that I am in a hospital I looked around I saw Mark "Ma- Ma-Mark," I said once I found my voice croak.

In an instant his eyes flashed open and looked at me "Paisley! I am so happy that you are finally awake you don't know how long we have been waiting for you," Mark said gathering my body in his arms.

"We?" I asked him.

"Yes me Shelby, Max, Mrs. Rivers, and Blaine," Mark said.

For some reason all those names rang in my head, but I couldn't seem to match them up with a face or anything else. I saw a man walking through the door and when he looked at me he dropped his food and rushed towards me. He was beyond gorgeous.

He was tall standing with a confidence rolling off of him. His tan skin made him stand out compared to the white hospital arrangement. His body was so muscular his shirt was tight and form fitting showing off his abs through his shirt. To say that he was your average man was an understatement he was bigger and stood out more. He has short brown hair that looked tempting to run my hands through. I can't be thinking about that he's a stranger. Yet, I still can't help but to be captivated by his appearance. They way that his jaw line was strong and his naturally pink lips.

"Paisley I was so worried for you the nurse said that you weren't going to going to wake up in three days or you would have died. It's been a week I was so worried for you," He said climbing into the hospital bed with me and snuggling up to my side.

I have no clue how we both fitted considering how big this man was, but we did fit. "Who are you?" I asked him.

He gave me a strange look "I'm Blaine," he told me looking at me in a curious and concerned face.

The nurse walked in with a shocked look "Oh good thing that your awake because I have news that I needed to tell both of you," the nurse said.

"I think I'm going to go," Mark said. Why would he leave me with a stranger named Blaine.

I looked at Blaine who was he to me? Surely I should remember someone that would come to the hospital to see me. I mean I don't have many people in my life except Mark.

"There are two problems that I didn't tell you," she said to Blaine who suddenly tensed up beside me.

"And what was that? I think I should know everything bad since I brought her here," he said growling at the lady.

Was he a werewolf too? Did he hurt me? "Well Paisley has amnesia and she probably won't remember anyone," she said.

So everyone that was here for me I knew them somehow all those people Mark listed were here for me. Non of their names came to my mind Shannon Michael and Mrs. Riley? I don't think those were the names that Mark listed anyways.

"Also Paisley's pregnant and there's a 50/50 percent chance of the baby surviving," the nurse said frowning. "I'll leave you guys alone," she added walking out.