Album of the Year Freestyle.

Jack punched the wall as hard as he could, he was stressed out and he only had one day before the trip to Moscow. He needed to figure out how to stop the extortion problem that was taking a toll on his father's mob.

To outsiders, mobsters were a bunch of no good thugs without morals or ethics. When in actuality, those a part of the Sem'ya were filled with a deeper meaning. They came from the bottom of the totem pole and worked their way up. Jack's father, came from humble beginnings. His father had to beg for work in order to feed his growing son and pregnant wife. When Jack's mother miscarried due to constant stress, all hell broke loose, Jack's father lost his mind and his soul.

He began doing petty crimes to gain notoriety and street credit. He weaseled his way in becoming friends with the head of the Nikitovich clan and when Mivichiano Nikitovich died, he left his people to look to Jack's father. Now everything he had worked so hard to maintain was crumbling day by day. Jack's father couldn't do all of the run ins like he used to do, he was older and had the lack of patience.

Jack was juggling so many things from being a good professor to being a father, to being the dream man for Maliyah ,and to being loyal to his family.

Jack's POV
I looked at the hole in wall as the drywall was now visible, while specs of dust fluttered to the floor.

I had woken up from a cold sweat of anxiety and decided to take a cold shower to calm down. After getting out of the shower, the same worries made their way back into my mind and I exploded by punching a hole in the wall.

"What the hell is going on in here ?" Maliyah asked whirls standing in the doorway in nothing but one of my t-shirts.

My eyes flickered from her back to the damaged wall. I didn't want to bombard her with my stress and my issues so instead I shrugged her off.

"Nothing."

"It don't look like nothing." She snapped back while folding her arms.

I couldn't even focus on being upset,because she looked absolutely stunning in the dim light of the lamp on the counter. Her black satin bonnet covered her luscious locks and the tshirt barely even touched her thighs.

"Come here." I said while extending my arm out towards her.

"Jack I'm really tired." She whined while rubbing her eyelid with the back of her hand.

"I need you." I admitted. She was easy to be vulnerable with and I enjoyed being a softy for her. Her and her only.

She could make me crazy insane yet make me feel as vulnerable as a helpless child. I yearned for at every moment of the day.

She gave in and walked into my arms before lying her head on my bare chest.

"Tell me." She mumbled while tracing circles on my chest with her fingertips.

"I just want to be the best man I can be." I admitted.

"Don't worry about that, you are a good man."

"You really think so?"

"I mean you can be a Jackass sometimes, and you've don bad things, but who hasn't? Would I even be human if I hadn't ?"

"I suppose not." I said shrugging.

She quickly lifted her head from my chest and began gagging as if she was about to throw up and sure enough she did. All over me and the bathroom floor.

I cringed when it was all over. It was absolutely disgusting. Before she could clean herself up, she began apologizing over and over out of embarrassment.

"Let's get cleaned up." I said in calming tone.

I quickly grabbed cleaning products from downstairs and began cleaning up the mess as Maliyah took a shower.

When everything was cleaned, and Maliyah had gotten out of the shower, I took another shower.

After going back to bed, I decided to take Julianna and Maliyah to the zoo.

I knew Julianna would be super excited to see the giraffes.

"Daddy, is Gloria and Melvin gonna be there?"

"I don't know sweetie, we'll just have to wait and see. We might even see king Julian,but you have to finish getting ready."

Maliyah shuffled into the kitchen with a frown.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked before sliding my foot into my Clark's.

"You keep leaving the toilet seat up and I keep falling in and it's not that easy to get out of the toilet when you have a baby in your belly." She sighed.

"I'm sorry." I said while trying to hide the laugh that was dangerously close to escaping.

"It's funny?" She asked while folding her arms. "Imma push your ass in the toilet and imma see how you feel then."

"Is everybody ready to go?" I asked changing the subject.

"I am!!!" Julianna yelled while bouncing up and down along with her two braided pigtails.

"Let's roll." I said before grabbing my keys.

**
It had been the second time that we passed the small diner named Pop's and I was starting to feel a little worried. I thought I new exactly where the zoo was.

"Do I need to turn google maps on baby?" Maliyah asked while looking out her window.

"No baby, everything's good. I know where we are." I lied.

I had no clue where the hell we were. Thankfully, we had almost a full tank of gas.

"What do you think we're having?" I asked changing the subject.

"I hope it's a girl." She said smiling. "That way you can spoil all three of us." She laughed.

"If I have another lady in my life I'm gonna have to buy another shotgun."

"You have one already?"

I laughed at her question. Of course I had a shotgun, that was one of the least exciting weapons that I owned. When you're in my line of work it's a piece of candy to get whatever you need.

"Anything you can think of, I'm sure I have access too. I wouldn't mind having another little girl, but a son would be nice. I'd teach him how to play hockey."

"Hockey?" She repeated. "Jack."

I chuckled. "What? That's what sport we play back home."

"But hockey though?"

"Alright fine, you can teach him how to cheer." I teased.

"There's nothing wrong with male cheerleaders, she shrugged. "But there is something wrong with your sense of direction, we've passed that same Diner."

"Maybe it's a sign." I replied.

"Let's just stop there and get some food and figure things out.I'm starving and I'm sure Anna wouldn't mind eating."

Julianna had fallen asleep about 30 minutes into the car ride and hasn't woken up since.