Motiv8

I was getting used to living with a not so organized man and a very energetic little girl. Jack would work all the time, whether it was staying late at school or handling business over the phone.

It was lunchtime, and I was in the kitchen making grilled cheeses for everyone.

Julianna got up from the couch from where she was watching Barbie. She plopped in the chair in front of the grilled cheese that I had placed on the table.

"Thank you." She said with a mouth full of bread.

I smiled and nodded. I could hear Jack yelling from his office.

I sighed and picked up the plate I'd prepared for him and walked into his office.

He didn't notice me at the door as my concern turned into admiration.

He was pacing the floors with his hand in the air as he spoke. His crisp white button-down was halfway unbuttoned, exposing his bare chest. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. He looked unbelievably delicious.

"What are you doing here?" he snapped.

Never mind

"I came in here to see why you weren't coming to get lunch," I said while snapping out of my daze and rolling my eyes at his attitude.

"How much of that did you hear?" He asked, looking guilty.

"Oh, not too much, a lot of fucks and what seemed to be angry Russian words."

"Thank you, and I apologize for taking my frustrations out on you. I'm sorry you had to hear all of that."

I sat the plate on his cherry wood desk and plopped on top alongside it.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm okay, detka, just business stuff, you know?"

"Like what?" I pressed on.

"If I tell you, I'm gonna have to kill you."

"Well, you know, and you haven't killed yourself yet, so I'm sure it's not that bad." I shrugged.

"So one of my uncles turned his back on us. Not only did he steal, but he also lied and tried to cover some loose ends. So I had to listen to how this happened along with his confession. I had to decide how to eliminate the problem."

"So, what the hell did you do?" I asked while my heart raced to know the answer.

"I gave him another chance." He said in a playful voice and lifted me from his desk.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Did you?"

"Fuck no. You steal from me and see what happens. I'm going to chop your hands off."

"Oh really?"

I placed a hand inside his trousers and massaged his dick.

"If you chop my hands off, you won't be able to feel this anymore." I teased.

He groaned out in frustration when I pulled my hand away from his now growing member.

"I've got to check on Anna", I said before turning towards the open door.

He made his way in front of me and closed the door shut.

"She's fine. You think you can do that to me and leave so fast?"

The air between us began to heat up. I began to heat up.

He filled in the gap between us by pulling the belt loop of my skinny jeans.