Planez

I slept after the amazing sex that we had. The whole flight was a matter of me waking up, chatting for awhile then falling back asleep. I even took a moment to take in the beautiful white clouds that lingered against the plane. The flight had been hours long, but luckily it was a comfortable flight. The plane began to descend lower and lower until it landed on the runway. The flight attendants did some moving around before the pilot thanked us for flying and allowed us to step off. I rubbed my eyes before putting my shoes on and gathering my carry on items. Jack carried Julianna in his arms as he stepped down the steps of the plane. When I stepped off of the plane, a car was waiting for us. I slid into the backseat next to Julianna, while Jack spoke to the driver.

Before I knew it, we were beginning to venture more and more into the city and I could see the beauty of Moscow. The tall colorful buildings were nothing like I'd seen before. Bright lights lit up the city just like the lights of New York. I couldn't take my eyes off of the scenery as we drove past.

Jack's parent's house was absolutely breathtaking. It was a house that people would wish to have. It wasn't too lavish, but it wasn't less than perfect.

When the car came to a stop, Julianna and I hopped out of the car and followed Jack to the front door

When the car came to a stop, Julianna and I hopped out of the car and followed Jack to the front door. Jack pressed the doorbell and within a few seconds we heard his mother's sweet voice.

"Is that my handsome son ?" She asked from behind the glass door.

When she opened the door, she was dressed in her pink robe, with matching hair rods.

"I waited up all night just for you guys to get here. Come on in, it's chilly."

We walked in and took our shoes off by the front door, but not before giving his mother hugs.

"Maliyah! How are you?"

"I'm doing okay, you have a lovely home." I complimented.

"I know you all are probably exhausted. I had Louise stock your room up with anything you might need." She said smiling.

"Thank you."

"Thanks mom."

I slid my jacket off, before hanging it on the tall coat rack next to the door.

"You're pregnant!?" His mother asked in shock.

I looked over at Jack in search of what I should say. My stomach had grown since the last time I've seen her, and it wasn't because of food.

"Yes mother, Maliyah's pregnant."

"So sudden." She said flat out. "You couldn't wait at least a year before knocking the girl up?"

"Mom." He stopped her. "What I do, or how I do things in my love life is none of your business. I'm an adult and I love her , so there shouldn't be any problems."

I admired the way he stood up to his mom, now if that was my mom, I would've had to watch my tone and added a "please" in there somewhere.

"Very well, son." She backed off. "I'm gonna head to bed, your father's waiting for me."

"Goodnight." We said in unison.

"I'm sorry." Jack apologized. "She just wants what's best for me. I'm gonna put Julianna to bed. Wait for me in the guest bedroom?"

"Okay." I agreed with a smile. I found my way down the hall and into the room that we'd be staying in. It was a part from all of the other rooms and was extremely comfortable looking.

"You like it?" Jack asked closing the door behind him.

"I think it's really nice."

Jack came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"This used to be my room." He rocked us side to side. " I mean it wasn't decorated like this, but this is definitely the same bed." He chuckled.

"So this is where you had all the hoes?"

"No, this is where I'm gonna have you." He said in my ear.

"Absolutely not. In your parent's home? And their here?"

"So." Jack shrugged. His attitude reminded me of a sixteen year old horndog that lived off of sex.

"You're such a...hmm how can I put it." I paused. "A Satyriasis."

"Oooh. That's some interesting vocabulary. What else do you know?" He pried.

"I'm not telling you." I said in a sing songy tone."

"Let's just take a shower and call it a night." He suggested.

"No sex?"

"No sex." He assured.

We walked into the bathroom and I emptied my bladder while he turned the shower on.

I was never this comfortable with any of the other guys I dated. It felt normal to just be myself around him. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in the shower. Jack followed close behind and closed the door of the shower behind him.

"I'll be right back." He said stepping out of the shower and half running to the bedroom.

When he came back to the bathroom he was holding 2 bottles.

"I know how you like this brand of hair stuff, so I packed some for you."

It was Carol's Daughter and I was so happy that he thought about me. He cared enough about me to know what hair products I used, even though I wouldn't be needing it anytime soon.

"Thank you baby." I said as he stepped into the shower.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"You have been the absolute best man, that I've ever had in my life and I'm so thankful for you Jack."

"Damn all of that because of some hair products?" He chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes before turning back to the shower.

"I'm thankful for you too Maliyah." He said before placing a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"Let me wash you." He said before taking the body wash from the ledge and lathering it into a loofa hanging from the shower caddy.

He washed my body all over until he reached my belly button. He went slow, gliding the loofa lower and lower towards my nether region.

He replaced the loofa with his wet fingertips and began gliding them in between my thighs.

"Does that feel good?"

"Jack you said—."

"I said we weren't going to have sex, I never said I wasn't going to please you."

I didn't know what to say, how the hell do I respond to a man that wants me to feel good? Do I tell him stop? Do I tell him no? Fuck no.

I leaned my head back against his chest while his fingers explored between my legs.

"How many fingers should I give you? One? Two? Or should I use my tongue."

My voice was trapped inside my throat, I couldn't respond. He made me feel like putty in his hands, like ice beneath a fire breathing dragon.