Immortal

It's been almost two months since I moved into Jack's guest house. We didn't have the same kinds of conversations or chats about dating anymore. It was refreshing not feeling the pressure of what title we should put on our relationship. 

My ex, Kyle, had come into town this week and invited me to hang out with him after class today.

Kyle

When my classes ended, I was in a hurry to get home and change. Kyle had texted me that we were meeting a couple of his friends at the skating rink downtown.

After I sprayed a little perfume on, I heard a couple knocks at the door.

I opened the door, and to my surprise, Kyle was standing in the doorway with a bouquet full of roses. College life has become of him. His appearance had changed from boyish to very manly. Kyle was 6 ft to my 5 foot 4 frame. I loved me some tall men.

"Damn, you barely gave me any time to get ready." I joked.

He smacked his lips.

God, those perfect pink lips. He better stop playing with me.

"Thank you, Kyle, it's really sweet of you to bring me these," I said while taking the flowers to the kitchen in search of a vase.

When I finally found a vase, I plopped the flowers in one by one and poured some water in the vase and set them on the kitchen counter.

"It's nice for your teacher to let you stay here." He said while plopping on the couch.

He's still the same old jealous guy he was three years ago.

"Yeah, he should be popping up any minute I've gotta get something from him."

"Alright, we should head out then, I don't want to meet him for real for real."

He had a different look, but the same immature mentality.

I grabbed my purse and keys, and we headed to the skating rink.

Babaloo's was one of the most fun places to be on a Friday night. You were able to see people of all ages, races, and backgrounds have a good time on the skating floor. The music was always thumping, whether it was Michael Jackson's "Thriller" or Migos' "T-shirt" being played. You could see amateur skaters who've never skated in their life to professional skaters who've skated and competed all their life.

We met up with two guys and one girl who I didn't particularly find any interest in. I was only here to spend time with Kyle and see where his head was at.

"I think you look beautiful tonight." Kyle complimented while we struggled to put the tightly fitted skates on.

"Thank you, you know, you've glo'd up a little bit yourself." I laughed.

"So, how's Miami treating you?"

"Well. I can't complain for the most part." I tied my skates and got off the bench, and waited for him to finish up with his skates.

When he finished, we got on to the rink and started skating slow. When the music picked up, so did our speed, and we laughed together as some couple busted their ass while trying to show off.

He let go of my hand began skating backward and singing along to the lyrics of "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

I shook my head in amusement. 

We had a nice time together. I was happy to have the chance to reconnect with him and spend some time together.

We stayed at the rink for two hours until we grabbed some food from the snack bar and decided to go home.

When we got back to my house, I invited him in to sit and chit chat.

I took off my shoes and the leather jacket I'd been wearing over my white t-shirt and sat them in my bedroom.

"You can turn the tv on!", I called from the bedroom.

I changed into some sweatpants and a tank top and went back into the living room.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked, being polite.

"Nah, I'm okay, come sit with me." He said while patting the spot next to him.

And so I sat next to him.

"I had a great time with you tonight." He admitted while taking my hand in his. "I'm glad you're doing well here, but I don't really like you living with another man, to be honest."

I pulled my hand away. " It's not even like that, Kyle."

Before he could speak, someone was knocking on the front door.

"Come in!" I yelled from the couch.

Low and behold, it was the man of the moment, Jack himself.

"Do you mind moving your car? It's in my parking spot." He scowled at Kyle.

Oh, the jealousy in the air.

"I should get going anyways," Kyle spoke while standing up, giving Jack a dirty look.

"I had a nice time, Maliyah." I stood up and gave him a big hug goodbye before he left out of the door.

Jack closed the door behind him and sat on the loveseat across from where I was sitting.

He folded his arms and propped his feet up on the ottoman.

"So, a new man, huh?"

"Don't even start." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you fuck him?" His eyes darkened.

"If I did ?" I taunted.

He stood up from the loveseat and made his way over to me. He kept his eyes on me, and I could feel my arousal heat up. He was making me hot.

He hovered over me, causing me to sit back against the couch.

He then pressed his lips into mine while sliding his hands to either side of my waist.

Just when I thought he was going to kiss me more, he stopped and transferred his kisses to my neck while fisting my hair with his left hand while he managed to use the right to slide under my tank top and glide his fingers across my nipples.

I moaned. I was melting in Jack's hands. I let him take off my tank top, leaving me bare and topless. I through my legs on to the couch and slid my head against the pillow resting on the armrest. His actions mimicked mine as he lowered himself on top of me.

He was going to be the death of me!