Lost Ones

Readers Discretion is Advised 🚨

Christmas break was almost over. As the new year rolled in a few days ago, I decided to let my parents back into my life. We agreed to take things slow by calling each other more and eventually planning trips to see each other.

Moving into the new house wasn't as stressful as I thought it'd be. It took the movers a day and a half to move everything and set it up. It was unimaginable to think that there was a house better than the one we lived in before, but this house certainly was. This house had an enormous amount of natural light ,that made the home feel more open and comfortable.

In addition to moving, we had been planning for Julianna's birthday. I'd been calling inflatable companies all day, while Jack was off at a teaching workshop. I wasn't in that much of a hurry to start the new semester, due to all of the morning sickness I've been having with this baby.

I sank into the memory foam of the new king size bed that I've grown to love so much since our move. I flipped through the television ,before Julianna came running in with her babydoll. Tears streamed down her face and onto the white bed sheets.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked before pulling her into my lap.

"I had a really scary dream." She admitted shyly.

"It's alright,nothing's gonna get you or me or daddy." I said before pressing my lips to her temple.

"You can sleep in here with me."

It didn't take very long for her to struggle with keeping her eyes open. She was slowly drifting asleep as the baby doll slid from her little arms.

I heard the front door close causing me to jump out of my gaze on Anna.

Feet shuffled the floor until that tall glass of water I knew all too well came into view.

"Hey baby." Jack said dropping his duffel bag on the floor.

"Shhh." I quieted him while pointing to Anna, who was now in a deep slumber.

I crawled out of the bed and snuggled into his arms.

"I missed you I said with a smile on my face."

"I missed you more."

He pulled up the yellow night gown revealing the velvet panties that hugged my hips.

"Looks like you were ready for me."

"Stop." I said cheesing not really wanting him to stop.

"You better be glad Anna's over there sleeping, I would've already had you holding on to that headboard."

My cheeks grew hot and I grew more and more anxious.

"Have you showered already?" He whispered in my ear.

"No." I whispered back.

"Go get the shower ready, detka." He said before pressing his lips to my cheek.

The butterflies that were sound asleep inside my stomach began fluttering as if they'd just received there wings.

I grabbed two towels from under the sink and wrapped them around the metal bar hanging beside the shower.

I started the shower, being sure to turn the hot water faucet all the way to the left. I slid out of my clothes and into the steaming hot shower. Shortly after, Jack appeared and began undressing himself.

As he stepped into the shower, I examined him. He had been gone for an entire week and in that week's time he hadn't shaved. His beard was full and his skin was paler than before.

His hair flattened as the water coated it, causing him to push it back into a sleek style.

"Maliyah." His husky voice snapped me back to reality.

"Hmm?" I mumbled with a slight smile on my lips.

"You've gotten a lot sexier since I've left." He complimented right before pulling me into a tight grip.

I looked down at blue tile of the shower floor, as the water spiraled down the drain. He made me nervous and giddy when he started to give me compliments like that.

"Look at me." He demanded while lifting my chin up. In return, I focused on him getting almost lost into his eyes.

"Have you been a good girl while I was away?"

"Yes."

"I beg to differ." He said with a sly grin while moving one of his hands to cup my ass. "You left your toy out ." He said while pointing towards the sink.

I squinted my eyebrows in disagreement, before wiping the window to take a peek for myself.

My eyes scanned the bathroom before realizing the slick black vibrator that I had forgotten to put away. It was sitting next to my makeup bag and hair products making it easy to miss and forget.

"So what." I said trying to cover up the fact that I was embarrassed.

"Let me remind you what I feel like, no matter how hard you try, you will not and can not replace me with anything or anybody." His voice was stern.

He picked me up in strong grip and pressed my bare back to the cool tiled wall, before kissing the middle of my chest. He latched on to one of my already protruding nipples, making me feel like putty in his hands. I squeezed my legs tighter around his waist as he began to grind his hips into my groin. I hissed when he finally found the entrance way between my legs giving me all of his length. The water continued to trickle down his back as my body became damp and warm from being enclosed in his body. My back was forced further against the wall as he rocked in and out. We did not stay in that position long,before I knew it he was lowering me to the floor. My legs felt tight and sore from being held up so long. He pushed me up against the wall again, only this time my front side feeling the coolness of the wall.

"Give me your arms."

"Why?" I breathed out.

He didn't hesitate to pull them and take them himself. He folded them one on top of the other and held them against my back, causing my back to bend and my chest to move forward.

"Don't question me." He responded before biting my shoulder and slapping my ass with his calloused palm.

I winced while throwing my head back. One hand he gripped my shoulder while the other held my arms behind my back. Once again his dick found the space between my thighs and thrusted frivolously.

The water falling nearly muted my moans and his groans. He was exactly right, not anything could compare to how the way he fucked me. No toy, no fingers, and certainly no man. He rocked my world repeatedly. That feeling I surely missed the week he was gone, had definitely returned and was ready to defile me over and over again.