Premature baby

Ever since Jack and I made up, he's been being super helpful and kind to me. On Valentine's Day, he gave me 8 bouquets of roses along with diamond earrings from Tiffany's. We'd been working on our baby's nursery and buying clothes and little playthings. Although things were going well between us, I knew Jack was stressed his job and his family business. I wanted to express my appreciation to him.

I finished tucking Julianna into bed, and I waited for Jack's arrival.

The time seems to pass slowly, and I was getting uncomfortable in this black lace ensemble that I wore. I scrolled through the movies on Netflix as the night grew darker and darker.

At last, Jack came through the bedroom door, with his plaid button-down halfway unbuttoned and his sleeves to his elbows.

"Damn."

"Hey, baby." I grinned slyly.

I stood up from the bed and tiptoed over to him.

He pulled me into his arms, and I was surrounded by the rich musky scent of his cologne.

His hands landed on my exposed backside.

"You know how much I love red lipstick on you."

"Do I?" I teased.

"Mmhm." He groaned as he gripped one of my ass cheeks into his palm, making me anxious.

"Sit down," I whispered.

He walked to the bed, never breaking eye contact as we waited hungrily for what I was going to do next.

His legs were parted, just enough for me to slide in between. I unbuttoned his navy slacks before unbuckling his brown leather belt.

His gaze was still prevalent. I could tell he was enjoying all of this attention as the member in his pants began to grow.

He helped me wiggle him out of his bottoms until he was fully unclothed, and his pale body was exposed.

I wrapped my hand around his girth before sliding my stained red lips around it. My fingers slid up and down in rhythmic motion to my mouth.

He threw his head back and placed his hand on the back of my head.

"Uh-Uh Eyes on me," I said while taking a break just to stroke him.

"Fuck." He groaned as I continued to please him.

I came up from sitting on my knees to reach his face. He pulled me into him and kissed me while his fingers slid my thin straps off of my shoulders.

He wasn't very slow at undressing me, he was very swift and determined until I matched his nakedness.

I was a 6-month pregnant lady with stretch marks and swollen feet, but that didn't distract Jack or change his mind about the way he felt about me.

We switched positions, this time I laid on the bed with my feet on the edge, while he stood on the hardwood floor.

He pulled my legs as far as they could go towards my chest before sliding his dick inside.

"It's so fucking wet." He groaned. His left hand held my right leg back as his right hand swirled around my clit as he thrust in and out.

I missed being able to see my wetness on his cock as he fucked me. This baby bump made it impossible. All I could do was feel and hear the smacking sound of our skin. His dick made a slick sloshing sound as it slid in and out of my pussy. I was so wet for him.

We were both sweating from the lustful exercise, we'd been going so long.

"Turn over." He breathed out, just before helping me position myself for him to take me from behind.