Work Out

Reader's Discretion is Advised ⚠️

It was finally Friday afternoon, so as I promised Kody earlier in the week, I took him to my aunt's house to play with kids from church.

After dropping him off, I headed home to spend some quality time with Jack. This would be the first time we were alone since we decided to be a couple. I hadn't done any of his school assignments while he was gone, but I had my own assignment in mind. I wanted him to fuck me like he did ,when he didn't know it was me. I wanted to feel the thrill of danger as I felt when he had me on his desk at school , and I wanted to feel the butterflies he'd given me when he took me on our first date.

My phone began ringing before I stopped at a stop sign. The number on the screen was the same one my mom had called me from. I was in a good mood today , with my hair down and my shades on, I wasn't going to let this woman ruin my day. I ignored her call and continued my drive home.

When I reached our driveway, I pulled in and went to the main house where Jack was shooting pool with 2 other men.

"Hello lovely." Jack grinned.

"Hey what's up." I said pulling off my sun glasses.

They were all dressed casually in various clothing, the tall blonde haired man wore jeans as the dark haired man wore khaki shorts. Jack , however wore a pair of blue sweatpants without a shirt revealing his infamous tattoo.

The other men seemed to have been staring at me too long.

"Look at her like that again and I'll slit your fucking throat." Jack said firmly to the blonde haired man.

"Jack." I snapped. "Cool out."

After the little incident he said goodbye to his friends as I began preparing dinner.

"When I'm giving orders, you do not interfere." He snapped.

"Whatever, Jack. You can't just go around threatening people because you don't like the way they stare at me. What y'all was doing anyway?"

"Just planning some stuff."

"For what?" I asked while coating the chicken with flour.

"I told you yesterday detka, nobody fucks with my lady. "Do you think you could get out of the house for awhile ?"

"I mean I could walk Teddy is that enough time ?"

"Maybe take him to the dog park?" He suggested.

So I did, I gathered Teddy's leash and walked him  into the car and we drove to the dog park.

*
Jack's POV
I waited for Maliyah to leave to give my men the okay to bring Jay-R into the abandoned woods behind our home. I pulled on a black shirt and a pair of Nikes before heading to the woods to meet them.

It was a twenty minute walk from here to the designated area.

The sun was going down, but it was still light outside. When I reached the area, Eric and David were standing side by side while interrogating Jay- R who was strapped to a chair.

As I got closer, I noticed he had been beaten pretty bad his shirt was covered with blood.

"So you put your hands on my girl?" I said while standing in front of him with my arms crossed.

Eric ripped the black tape that covered his mouth.

"Fuck you!" He spat.

"I don't think that was the answer to my question." I said before my fist connected to his face.

"I'll ask again. Did you put your hands on Maliyah?"

"That girl is a hoe anyway, she's not your girl."

"Pass me the bat please Eric."

"Alright, Alright." He gave in. "I'm sorry, I was trying to find my son. I just want my son man."

"David call Eli, have him arrange a flight for one. Be sure to tell him to have a few of our men on that plane just in case there's anything odd. I want this man flown to Moscow to face my father himself for his betrayal and loyalty to this family."

"Yes sir." David Agreed.

"I've got to head back, Maliyah will be home any minute."

When I got home, I stepped in the shower to release the tension in my shoulders. I heard the shower door slide open a little as Maliyah stepped in. Her hair was in a ponytail and the water glistened on her skin. She had brown sugar skin infused with caramel kisses that made me want every bite of her. Her thighs matched her ass being both thick and muscular. She even had a little tummy that she liked to complain about. I didn't care though it was more to love, more to desire. She was the epitome of beauty in all her youth. Though she was young, her mind, body, and soul resembled those of a grown woman.

Her hands wrapped around my waist as I towered over her, she looked at me in awe.

"How'd it go?" Her sweet voice asked.

"Everything's going to be okay, Kody can be with his mother and we can perhaps make babies of our own."

"Babies? Heck no." She said with a small grin. "I'm the baby."

"Yes you are." I said before pulling her closer.

My hands landed on her waist but soon found their way squeezing her ass.

"I forgot to mention that Kody's staying with my aunt."

"Is that so?"

I nipped at her neck causing her to hiss and throw her head back. I unwrapped the hair tie from around her hair causing it to fall wildly in to place. She looked even more delectable with her hair down.

I let out a groan before picking her up and making her wrap her legs around me. I kissed her before pressing her back against the tiled shower walls. The wall helped to support her while we kissed. My dick throbbed against her heated core as they consistently brushed up against one another.

"Jack." She moaned after my lips left hers.

I found my way to her entrance before sliding into her. Being inside her was warm like a heated furnace on a cold snowy night.

She bit down on her bottom lip as she moaned out more.

She made me want her even more as the water from the shower danced against our skin and the sounds of my balls slapped against her thighs. Her moans grew hungrier as she begged me to go deeper.

Her pussy felt tighter around my cock as I held her. I could feel myself on edge before I began to plow into her.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear before biting it.

I pulled out in time to place her on her feet. Before I could react she was bent down taking my dick into her hands and stroking it back and forth. This time I threw my head back in pleasure. She was so fucking perfect. Her moist lips found their way around my cock before she fit more than half of my length into her mouth.

"I'm going to cum, baby." I managed to say before my load escaped into her mouth. She swallowed every bit of it, without hesitation.

I made a fist in her hair and pulled her into a kiss.

"You're a nasty little slut."

"I'm your nasty little slut. I never done that before."

And just like that my dick was ready to fuck her once again.

Hey Everybody ❤️❤️❤️. Once Again thank you very much for comments, votes, and reads. You all make me super happy!