Chapter 3

Chapter Three

I walk to my locker, still getting glances from a couple students who are hanging around. I open it and bite my lip, figuring out what I need out of my locker, before grabbing it and putting in my backpack and shutting my locker, to find my favorite person leaning on the neighboring locker.
I give him a bored expression as he smirks at me, and say, "What the hell do you want Damon? I'm not in the mood to deal with your sorry a s s at this time in the morning."

He looked me up and down, "Well, just wanted to tell you how ravishing you look in those clothes."

"Seriously? Denim shorts and a t-shirt is 'ravishing'? All the girls in this school have worn this outfit. Get a life and prey on some other chic," I roll my eyes, walking away. Damon grabs my arm, pulling me to him.

"Why do you have to hate? Its not like I've done s h i t to you," He says, clearly annoyed by my ignoring and pushing him away.

"You haven't done anything to me, sure, but it is annoying as hell when the same guy picks on one girl, just so he can have sex with her and ditch her," I clench my jaw, yanking my arm away from him. "I mean, who do you think you are, to think I'm doing this for no reason? I'm doing it because I know you don't have true interests in me, and vice versa. You're just the player, that rips every girls' heart out after having sex with them. So, no, Damon. You haven't done anything to me, and I'm not going to let you."

I walk away, not waiting for a response. Who the f u c k does he think he is?! Seriously, does this s h i t head not know went to move on? Of all girls, though, he chose me this year.

I sigh as I get to homeroom, just as the bell rings. I sit down in the back wait as the teacher calls roll. After that, we are free for the last ten minutes. I just sit there of course, not expecting a guy to sit next to me. I had seen him around before, and I knew that he was a new student like Olivia. He looked at me and smiled, holding out his hand.

"I'm Terrance Smith. If you haven't noticed, I'm new here. What's your name?"

"My name is Sara Lloyd. Welcome to hell," I say with a small smile, making him let out a small chuckle.

"It's better than private school," he sighs. "That's what kind of school I was at before
I came here. Uniforms are not my thing."

"I used to go to one," I say, frowning at the memory. The place where I was judged. "It was worse. Kindergarten through eighth grade."

"Oh," he winced. "I only went for two years, but nine years? Damn."

"Yep. Sucked." I shrugged. "I guess that's why you transferred?"

"That, and my parents transferred jobs from Texas, and are friends with the teachers, so they wanted me to come here, adding to the fact I wanted to leave the private school," he explained.

"Oh, that's cool, I guess."

He raises his eyebrow with a smile, "So, are the rumors true? Are you the top loner at this school?"

"I wouldn't say top, but, uh yeah. I'm a loner. Well, I used to be, until Olivia came along. Well, actually-" I stopped. "It's a long story as to why I'm not really the quiet loner anymore."

"Interesting. You wanna be friends since you're no longer a loner?" he inquired with a lip biting smile.

"Yeah. I've got nothing to lose," I smile. "Come eat with me and Olivia at lunch. Unless, you think it odd to sit with just girls."

"Nope, I don't mind. As long as she's beautiful and nice like you," he leans back in his chair, laying back, with a sexy smile. Wait. Did I just- oh my gosh.