Chapter 1 - The Plan

It was in the middle of school. A man made of porcelain and had a tea cup for a head named Cuphead, stood in front of his locker with an expression that clearly represents inferno engulfing anger.

He had heard a recent rumor of a student transferring to their school. Now most people would just shrug the idea off, but this particular person was more than to be ignored. This was a person well known in all schools, a person that they say was the definition of perfection. And that person was

"Bendy"

Yes, it was a demon named Bendy. A demon with pail white mask-like face, with jet black hair and an engaging smile that could trap you in a trance. He was also said to be an expert in the fields of Arts, Dance, and Music. He was also nicknamed "Siren" for his voice. Yes He really was the literal definition of perfect. But one question filled the porcelain man.

"Why in hells blazes was he transferring here of all places?!"

The demon's name was favored by many and despised by famous students, of which Cuphead was one of.

"Cuphead!! "

Two voices rang across the halls, making Cuphead turn hills to their sources and saw two other famous figures. A rabbit who won trophies of different sports, he who named Oswald. And a cat named Ortensia, she who's beauty has charmed many men.

The two were a couple unchallenged by many, yet still unstable to say the least.

"Cuphead!! Have you heard?! "

Irritated, he groaned and glared at them with an aggravated sigh. Signaling his message of notice.

"Yes... I've heard"

"Then we must do something!! "

"Stop screeching! it's irritating me! "

Oswald quiet down and breathe heavily, with his hand massaging his head temples. Clearly this rumor was more than enough to anger them.

"Then what should we do!? "

They all contemplated for a bit and finally Oswald had an devious idea.

"

Cuphead... let us make a deal"