the air i breathe

Air Alcantara, the most famous rockstar in today's generation. He has this voice to die for and the killer skills with his guitar. But he's not just all talent, he is also way ahead in the looks department that sky rocketed his popularity. He is every woman's dream guy kaya matagal na ang isang linggo ay siguradong magpapalit na ito ng girlfriend. He loves and craves for the limelight. Like..he is born under the spotlight.

Kyle Montenegro, a simple girl with a simple point of view. She has a secret passion and that is writing stories on-line. Isa sya sa pinaka-kilalang on-line writer. In fact, 20 of her works were already published, at tatlo doon ay nagawa ng pelikula, at isa ay ginawa ng teleserye. But she hates the limelight dahil kahit na gaano sya kasikat ay nananatili pa din ang pagiging mahiyain nya, that's why nobody knows who she is. She kept both of her worlds separated from each other.

What if two opposite beings collide with each other in a very untoward incident? Totoo kaya ang kasabihan na... Opposites attract? But if they fall for each other, will they hold on with each other even if the odds are against them?

AN.

Isa lang ito sa nabuo kong story habang bumibiyahe ako pabalik ng manila. I just have to write it down, but I can't promise a constant update.. parang pagong ang update nito unless topakin ako. So, para hindi mabilin.... katulad ng mga sinasabi ko ng nakaraan... ANTAYIN NYO MUNANG MATAPOS KUNG AYAW NYONG MABITIN!