Chapter 18

Christina's POV
After when I left the hospital, I went straight home and started packing mine and Aiden's stuff.

"What's up" i hear Rydel said from the door way.
"Just packing" I replied.
"For what?"
"Aiden and I are staying at your house for a couple of days"
"Oooh! These couple days will fun!"

I laughed at her response while she left the room.
After a while I hear feet padding across the wooden floor. I felt something pull the hem of my shirt, I looked down and saw Aiden.

"Where's mommy?" Aiden asked.
"Mommy is in the hospital" I replied.
"When will she be home?"
"Not sure"

There was a moment of silence.

"What are you doing then?" Aiden asked.
"Packing" I replied.
"Why?"
"We are staying over at Ross' for a couple of days"

Aiden ran out of the room and came back with some of his action figures and his stuff moose. I laugh, I grab the action figures and stuff moose from his hands and placed them into a duffle bag where his clothes were.
For some odd reason, I was nervous to be in the Lynchs house for a couple of days..

Ross' POV
I was at home sitting in my room doing nothing, Rydel was at Christina's house while my brothers and Ellington were doing there own things.
After awhile I heard the front door slam, guessing Rydel is home. Might as well get out of my room.... I opened my room door and saw Christina going into Rydel's room. I walked downstairs and saw Aiden sitting on the couch.

"Hi buddy" I said.
"Hi" Aiden replied.

Aiden jumped off the couch and ran upstairs and 10 seconds later, he came back down with two of his action figures and his stuff moose and started playing with them.

"Me and Christina are going to get food for tonight!" Rydel yelled while running down the stairs with Christina following behind.
"Okay" Riker replied.

They both leave while Aiden gives me one of his action figures so I can play with him.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter hopefully tomorrows will be longer! Well if I have time to update.

And this chapter wasn't so interesting.... Sorry guys