Chapter 19

Christina's POV
Rydel and I left for the store to get food and drinks. Rydel went by food section while I went down the drinks section. I picked out some pop and some Arizona tea. Later I met up with Rydel to put them in the cart.

"I'll pay for this" Rydel said.
"No I will, it was my idea to buy food and drinks" I replied.
"I don't care if its your idea!"
"What about this, I pay half and you pay half"
"Sounds good"

We went to ring up the items, we payed and left.

"Where do you wanna go now?" Rydel asked.

I shrugged.

"Oh I know!" Rydel said excitedly. "We can have a movie night!"
"Sure! Lets go buy movies!" I replied.

We drove off to buy movies, we bought like 3 movies since Rydel has some at home.
When we got back to Rydel's house, the house was a mess! Riker, Ryland, Rocky and Ellington were on the floor with batter on their faces while Ross has Aiden on his shoulders.

"What happened here?" I asked while taking Aiden from Ross.
"Well you see.." Ellington started. "We were all hungry so Riker was gonna bake cookies and Ryland wanted to help but then we all ended up having a food fight"
"Now you guys have to clean this up!"
"Including me?" Ross asked.
"If you want too"

Ross took Aiden again and ran back up to his room since he doesn't want to help while me and Rydel headed to the kitchen to put away the things we bought and to see how bad the kitchen mess was.

"The boys are gonna have fun cleaning up in here!" Rydel said while putting away the food in the cabinet.
"Yup!" I replied and put the drinks in the fridge.

I went back to the living room to find a spot where it's not covered in cookie batter to place the movie but there wasn't so I went up to Rydel's room and placed it on her desk.

"Never trust my brothers and Ellington home alone" Rydel says while she walks through the door.

Ross' POV
I quickly ran up to my room since I didn't want to help, but I was also bored, Aiden was playing with his action figures. I went into my phone and saw the date. Mom and dad comes back today from their vacation! I quickly ran back downstairs.

"Guys hurry up!" I said. "Mom and dad comes back today"
"What?" Riker said surprised. "I totally forgot about that! How much time do we have left!"
"Like.. An hour"
"Go get Rydel and Christina"

I nodded and ran back upstairs, to Rydel's room and told them that mom and dad comes back in an hour. We all quickly ran back downstairs.

"We will work on the kitchen while you guys clean out here" I said

They all nodded. When I entered the kitchen, it was all a mess!

"This might take more than an hour" I said.
"If we start now, we might get it finished" Rydel said.

We all started cleaning and wiping down the counter tops, tables and the walls. Next I went to get a mop to wipe up the flour that's on the floor. Christina started to wipe down the stove, Rydel started to wipe down the cabinets.

"We are done- woah...." Ellington said.

He was shocked on what he saw.

"Just help us!" I said.

They all started cleaning the kitchen, I'm just hoping we get this done before mom and dad comes home!

---------------------------------------------

I have two things to say!

1) I totally forgot about mark and stormie! I didn't mean to exclude them so I added them back in, in this chapter! Lets just say they went on vacation!

2) I'm starting a new book called Moving to California, it's a fanfic featuring our2ndlife emblem3 R5 and the janoskians! The first chapter will be up today!