Chapter 41

(I decided not to do the time lapse. I was thinking way a head of myself! The next chapter will be the time lapse)

Christina's POV

I woke up, did my morning routine, went back into my room and picked up Rose to change her. After that, I went to the kitchen so I could feed her.

After awhile, there was a knock on my door.

"I got it!" Ross said.

I quickly cleaned up and wiped the excess food on Rose, then I picked her up an placed her on my hip and headed to the living room.

"Mom!" I screeched.

"Hi sweetie!" Mom said. "And who might this be?"

"This is Rose"

"Are you babysitting her?"

"No, she's my daughter"

"Your what?"

Mom seemed shocked.

"My daughter" I said slowly.

"Who's the father?" Mom asked.

"I am" Ross butted in.

"You guys aren't even married and you already have a daughter? Mom yelled which caused Rose to cry.

"Mom you need to listen!" I said while Ross took Rose from me and left the room.

"No Christina, I'm done. I thought I taught you better!"

With that, she left. It's like she doesn't want to know the story.

"What was that about?" Rydel asked while coming in with a boy.

"You heard all of that?" I asked.

"Yeah, where's Ross?"

"Right here! Ross replied while coming down the stairs. "Babe look! I dressed Rose!"

Ross handed me Rose and she was wearing a little headband with a flower on it, a yellow sundress and sandals.

"Aw that's so cute!" Rydel cooed. "Anyways.."

Rydel introduced us to her friend Blake, by friend I mean crush.

~

While we were looking for a crib, we saw mom, I acted like I didn't see her but I knew she was walking towards me and Ross.

"Hey Christina, can we talk?" Mom asked.

"There's nothing to talk about" I replied.

"Okay look, I know your mad at me for earlier and I over reacted and I didn't let you explain. Do you wanna go grab lunch so you can explain?"

"No, I don't think that's a good idea"

"Why?"

"Cause you never listened to me when I was younger"

With that, I turned on my heels and went to go look for Ross.

-1 month later-

Not much has happened over a month, Ross moved in with me and today is there last day on tour. R5 decided to do a comeback tour since they haven't been on tour in a long time, oh and Rydel and Blake are now dating.

Right now, I was playing with toys with Rose and few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I placed the toy down and placed Rose on my hip. I was hoping it would be Ross at the door but then I remembered he had the keys.