Chapter 44

-couple years later-

Christina's POV

"Riley, Reagan! Stop throwing things at each other!" I yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and my jaw dropped.

"What happened here?" I asked.

"Daddy did it!" Rose giggled.
"Nuh uh!" Ross defended.

I have him a look and he gave me his million dollar smile.

"You're lucky that I love you" I said and pecked his cheek. "Come on Rose, lets get you cleaned up!"

~

"Hello? Ok we will be there!" Ross quickly said and hung up the phone.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'll explain while we head to the hospital!"

"Hospital?!"

Ross ignored me and rushed me to put my shoes on.

"What about our kids?" I asked.

"It's fine, they are sleep-"

"Mom? Dad? Where you going?" Rose asked.

"Nevermind" Ross whispered quietly and went to pick up Rose. "Aunt Rydel is at the hospital"

"Why?"

"Because your having a baby cousin"

Right when he said that I started rushing Ross to the car and yes we had to bring Rose along cause she doesn't want to go back to bed, she wants to see her baby cousin.

~
We quickly walked into the hospital and saw the Lynchs'.

"What're you still doing up princess?" Riker asked while taking Rose from Ross's arms.
"I wanted to see my baby cousin" rose replied.

After awhile we got called in.

"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Rose complained and wiggled in Riker's arms.

Riker placed her on the bed and bombarded Rydel with questions.

"Okay well first, it's a boy, and second, his name is Ryder Thompson" Rydel said.
"No middle name?" Rocky asked.
"We haven't decided yet" Blake answered. "But we will soon"

---------------------------------------------------

So that's it! This is the last chapter!
I know it's very short but I just cant think of what to write still so this is kinda a blurb of what has happened in 2-3 years for them.
I know it's been 2 months and I haven't updated for that long so this fanfic might be in your archive (for some people)
thank you guys for reading this fanfic and waiting my updates no matter how long it takes for me to get them publish :) (probably lost some readers haha)
I actually thought of a Riker fanfic but I'm not sure when it will be up!
I know I said I had a Ross one but I decided to switch it to Riker.
I want the first chapter to be up by tonight so lets hope I don't procrastinate!