Chapter 22

Christina's POV
I tossed and turned all night, I didn't get any sleep! I turned over to look at the clock and it read 9:30, might as all get up! After a while I hear Aiden run towards me.

"Good morning" I said.
"Morning" Aiden replied.

After I was finished I helped Aiden get ready.

"Do you want to go see mom today?" I asked.
"Yeah!" Aiden replied excitedly.

I laugh, "let me go get changed okay?"

Aiden nodded, I headed back to the guest room and just threw on sweatpants and a pullover hoodie, then I put my hair in a messy bun. When I walked out of the guests room, Aiden wasn't in the bathroom, he was already at the front door putting in his shoes. I pulled out my phone and texted Rydel that me and Aiden are going to visit mom, then I went down and put on my converses.
I told Aiden that we need to go home first.
When we arrived at home, I took the spare key underneath the doormat, I unlocked the door and quickly grabbed the keys to unlock the car.
I helped Aiden into the back seat, then I went over to the drivers seat and started the engine.
When we got to the hospital, I helped Aiden get out and held aidens hand up to moms room, usually there isn't much people at this time but this time there is, doctors and nurses were running around.
When we got to moms room, there was a doctor talking to her, so I sat in a chair that was by the bed and pulled Aiden onto my lap.

"Good news!" Mom said while the doctor left.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I can go home today, they said the process of me healing went faster then they expected!"
"Yay mommy can go home!" Aiden yelled.

Mom and I laughed.

"If I knew that you were coming home today I would've brought clothes for you to change into" I said. "Want to see the Lynch's and Ellington if he's with them?"
"Sure, tell Rydel to drop by our house so she can get clothes for me to change into"

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Rydel.

"She will be here in about 20 minutes" I said.

Ross' POV
Rydel told us that we were going to go to the hospital to drop of some stuff, so we dropped by Christina's house and Rydel went in and came out with a bag.

"What are we dropping off?" I asked.
"Clothes for Christina's mom" Rydel replied.
"Why?"
"She can leave the hospital today"
"Oh"

When we arrived to the hospital, we saw Christina on the way, she took the clothes from Rydel and went back into the room and we all followed.
After the visit, Christina came to our house to pick of some stuff, she only stayed for a day and that's it. After that we kinda kept our distant and Christina was acting weird.

---------------------------------------------

This chapter can count as a filler for not updating a couple weeks back.