Chapter 32

Ross' POV
We were all filed into the tour bus and when we all walked in, we saw someone we all didnt want to see.

"Rocky, mom said Abigail can't come!" Riker said.
"No I'm coming, she told me I can" Abigail replied.
"That means we have two tour busses then?" Christina whispered to me.
"I think so" I whispered back.

We all went into the back room and closed the door so they won't hear us.

"Mom said she couldn't come" Riker said.
"She probably did something to make your mom say yes when she asked" Rydel said.

After awhile I thought of something, how am I going to tell the R5Family that I have a girlfriend?

"Guys, can I talk to Christina alone?" I asked.

They all said yes and left.

"Okay um, how are we going to tell the R5Family that I have a girlfriend?" I asked.
"I don't know" Christina replied "maybe wait until some asks during Q&A?"
"Okay, if they ask"
"Yeah"
"I need everyone out here!" I hear mom yell.

Christina and I went out there and sat down.

"Before we leave, we have two tour busses since we have two more people with us" mom said.
"I'll go to the second tour bus" Christina volunteered.
"I'll go with her" Rydel said.

They both got up to get their stuff and they both left the tour bus.

"I also want 2 more people to go" mom said.
"I'll with Ross" Riker said.
"Perfect"

Riker and I went to get our stuff and left the tour bus to the second one.

"So everything is now set and we are ready to go?" Dad asked.
"Yup" we all said in unison.

Me and Riker put our stuff away and went back out to sit with the girls.

"What should we do" Riker asked.

We all shrugged. I looked over to see what Christina was doing and she was texting Ash.

"How's Ash doing?" I asked.
"He's doing good" Christina replied "read this"

I read the text, it said 'I broke up with Abigail since things weren't working out lately and she ran out and Rocky went after her, I tried looking for her but when I found her she was making out with Rocky' then I read Christina's text which said 'She never told you this but her and Rocky has been a thing for like 2 months now'

"I thought Abigail wouldn't be that type of person to cheat on someone" I said.
"I know right! But remember this, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" Christina replied.
"But Abigail did get caught"
"But two months ago she didn't!"
"That's true"

-few hours later-

We went into the venue and it was huge!

"Sound check at 6:00" Ryland yelled "and then a quick rehearsal"

We all hanged backstage, Rocky never pay attention to us when we talk since he's being all lovey dovey with Abigail. I guess you can say we hate her now since she hurt my best friend and cheated on him.

-5:35-

We all started setting up our instruments and Ryland started setting up the lights, by the time we were finished we did a quick sound check and rehearsed before they let the fans in.

Christina's POV

I was sitting backstage and I had nothing to do, Abigail was also in here so I decided to wander around and found an acoustic guitar so I decided to play some songs.
~
After awhile I got bored so I placed the guitar down and started to head back.