Chapter 40

Christina's POV

When Riker asked Rydel that question, quickly signaled something to Rydel so the boys couldn't see.

3.. 2.. 1..

We both bolted up to the stairs and into Rydel's room.

"They can't know!" Rydel whisper yelled.

"Wellwe can't tell them no!" I whispered back. "They just saw us run up here!"

"I'll make up something, lets go back down there"

"I actually want to go on a walk"

"Can I come?"

"Sure"

We headed back down and to the front door.

"Where are you guys going?" Riker asked.

"Walk" we both replied.

"We're coming too!" They all yelled.

~

"So Rydel, you never told us you liked!" Ross said.

"You guys really want to know?" Rydel asked.

"Yes!" They all said.

"Okay fine, i like Andy from toy story"

"Really?" Riker said not believing it.

"No.."

"Then who?"

"No one"

"Oh.."

After awhile I heard a faint crying from a baby.

"Do you guys hear that?" I asked.

"No" Rocky replied.

"Seriously Rocky!"

"What do you hear?" Ross asked.

After awhile the crying grew louder.

"That!" I said.

"Okay now I here it" Rocky said.

I looked around but saw nothing, after awhile of walking and searching I saw a lake and a basket. I let go of Ross' hand and ran towards it.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled as the group caught up to me.

There was a baby in a basket left in a lake!

"Poor baby!" Rydel cooed.

I looked around for a long stick but there wasn't one around.

"I can't believe I'm gonna so this" I mumbled to myself.

I took off my sweater and threw it off to the side.

"What are you doing?" Rydel asked.

"Saving the baby, I'm not just gonna leave it here!" I replied and jumped in to retrieve the basket.

When I got out, I took the notes that were attached to them and read them.

Note 1:

Hi!

My name is Rose! My birthday is July 8, 2014.

Please take care of me!

Note 2:

Dear whoever is reading this,

There is a reason why I left Rose in the lake but I'm not going to state why, lets say I just can't handle being a single mother.

Please take Rose and give her a loving home for me, maybe one day I'll come visit you guys if I ever find you.

I handed Rydel the note while the guys gathered around her to read it also whole I picked up the basket with Rose in it and my sweater.

"Your gonna take care of Rose?" Rydel asked.

"I can't just leave her out here" I replied.

"Can you handle it?"

"Maybe, lets just go home so I can change out of these wet clothes and maybe go baby shopping"

~

When we arrived at my house, Ross scooped up Rose from the basket while I went to change into dry clothing. After that I went down.

"You do realize your a mom now" Ross said.

"Yeah" I replied. "And your a dad now"

"I guess I am"

Ross' POV

When Christina decided to take Rose and take care of her, I started thinking about our future and how it was going to be like, and when she told me I was the dad to Rose I was happy.

"Lets go" Christina said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I hopped into the passenger seat and placed Rose on my lap since we didn't have a car seat to put her in yet.

"How does Rose Marie Lynch sound?" I asked randomly.

"You want Rose to be under you last name?" Christina asked.

"If you want"

"Shouldn't it be under mine since I took her in?"

I shrugged.

"We'll talk about it later" Christina said.

~

"Now that you think of it, Rose Marie Saphire sounds cool" I said while setting up the play pen.

"So she's gonna be under my last name then?" Christina asked.

"Yup"

"Where is Rose sleeping tonight since we didn't have time to go look for a crib?"

"Between us if you decide to stay the night.

"Okay"

After awhile, my siblings and Ellington barged in, I looked at the time, 11:00.

"It's late, why are you guys here?" I asked.

"We wanted to see Rose!" Rydel replied.

"Couldn't you wait until tomorrow?" Christina asked while rocking Rose gently.

"No, but I wanna hold her!"

Rydel took Rose from Christina.

"Aw she's so cute" Riker cooed.

They all took turns holding her before they handed her back to me and left.

Christina and I got ready bed.

"Goodnight babe" I said and pecked Christina's forehead.

"Night" Christina said.

~

I woke up at 4 in the morning to see Christina and Rose not in bed. I got out of bed, and saw that they were in the guest room. I quietly walked up behind Christina and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You two should be in bed" I said quietly. "Well, mostly you since Rose is already asleep"

"I know, I just got Rose to fall back asleep again" Christina replied softly.

"Come on, lets go back to bed"

Christina nodded and followed me back into her room, she placed Rose between us and covered her and herself with the blanket.

---------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will have major time lapse! Just letting you guys know!