Chapter 20

Ross' POV
"Come on guys! We have only 20 minutes left!" I yelled.
"Dude don't need to yell!" Rocky replied. "And we know!"
"What else do we have to clean?"
"Uhhhh.... Around the sink"
"Me and Christina will clean it" Rydel said.
"Is that all?" I asked.
"Maybe...." Ellington replied.
"What do you mean?"
"Umm...."
"Ellington...."
"We might've made a mess downstairs also...."
"Seriously guys?" Rydel yelled.
"We don't have that much time left!" Christina added.

They bother quickly finished cleaning around the sink and ran downstairs and I went after them.

"15 minutes left" I informed them.
"I don't think we need cleaning.." Rydel said.

I looked over where they were looking at and they go it all over the furniture.

"Well we are in trouble!" I said disappointedly.
"We will blame it on Riker and the others" Christina said. "You were never involved in this"
"Let's just leave the house for 15 minutes" Rydel said. "The boys will get in trouble for this and get yelled at while we are gone"

I agreed and we all went back upstairs.

"Well that was fast" Riker said.
"It's your job to get it cleaned up" I replied.

I walked away with the girls.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.
"Let's just walk around" Christina replied.
"Okay"
"Christina and I planned that we should all have a movie night but that got ruined" Rydel said sadly.
"We can do it tomorrow" I stated.
"That's true"

We continued talking about random stuff and fooling around until we decided to go home.
When we got home, I heard mom and dad yelling. I motioned the girls to be quiet while I opened the door.

Christina's POV
We all walked in quietly and took off our shoes, we tried being as quiet as possible. Aiden came running downstairs and practically jumped on me.

"There's no point of sneaking now" I said as quietly as possible.
"Yeah" Ross whispered back.
"Let's just walk upstairs"

They agreed and we walked pass without getting called on. When we got upstairs, I placed Aiden back down.

"It worked!" Ross said.

We all high fived and went our separate ways. After showering and stuff we all went back down to see if everything was okay.

"No ones down here" I said.
"Let's check the kitchen" Rydel replied.
"I'll walk on first" Ross said.

Me and rydel agreed, Ross walked into the kitchen.

"No ones here" Ross said.
"That's weird" I replied while walking in.

We all heard the door unlock and Stormie, Mark and the others walked in. Ross, Rydel and I look at each other confused.

"Can I talk to you three?" Stormie asked us.
"Uh, sure" I replied.

We all followed Stormie to the living room.

"What happened earlier?" Stormie asked.
"Well, Christina and I went shopping for food and drinks" Rydel replied.
"Yeah and I was in my room with Aiden" Ross added.
"Really?"
"Please don't tell me they blame it on us!" I said worriedly. "I promise we didn't do it! This all happened while Rydel and I were out and Ross was with Aiden, he stayed in his room the whole time and came down when we entered the house"
"Okay, you guys aren't in trouble, you guys go upstairs while I talk to the boys again!"

We got up while Stormie called for the boys. We all just glared at them while they walked down.
After awhile, Riker, Rocky and Ryland barged into Ross' room.

"Thanks for getting us grounded!" Rocky yelled.
"Not my fault" Rydel said.
"Yes it was!" Riker budded in"
"We are always the ones getting in trouble and never you or you!" Ryland said while pointing at Ross and Ryland.
"Can you guys get out? You guys just barged in here like a stampede and you blame it on us that you guys got grounded when we only spoke the truth! You guys should've known better! You wouldn't of been in this situation if you guys didn't have that food fight!" I yelled at them.

They all stood there shocked and left.

---------------------------------------------

Two updates one day!
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter
Check out my other fanfic Moving to California, I really need feedback on that fanfic and I really want to know if you guys want me to continue that fanfic