Chapter 27

Ross' POV
(Reminder: last chapter ended during the phone call and it continues in this chapter)

Christina- *whispers* Ross..
Ross- yeah?
Christina- *still whispering* I think someone's following me
Ross- *panicking* don't worry I'm coming *starts running*
Christina- *screams*
Ross- Christina you there? Christina!? *ends call and locks phone*

-end of phone conversation-

I started running faster towards the direction of the alleyway. Christina shouldn't have ran off like that!
After a while, I saw a police car parked and a policeman handcuffing a man, then I saw Christina with another man trying to calm her down. I quickly ran towards them.

"Are you okay Christina?" I asked worriedly.
"She's fine" the man replied.
"Thank you so much!"
"No problem"

The man got up and walked back to his house, one of the policeman came up to me and told us we can go.

"Lets get you home" I said softly.

I helped Christina up, she held onto my arm tightly while we walked home.

~

When we got to Christina's house, I checked the time, 8:45 pm.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

Christina shook her head. She lets go of my arm and walks upstairs while I stayed in the living room. After awhile she came back down and sits beside.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" I asked.
"I'm not hungry" Christina whispers.
"Then do you want to stay over at my house?"

She nodded, we both got up and started heading to my house.
When we arrived, no one was home. I guess Christina and I have the whole house to ourselves. Christina decided to go up to my room while I did my nighttime routine and other stuff. After when I was finished, I decided to go up to my room to see what Christina was doing. I also need to tell her that I were that song for her but I don't think I should mention it right now.

Christina's POV
"Christina" Ross started. "You need to tell me what happened earlier while we were on the phone"

I shook my head and looked down.

"I want to know what happened" Ross said.
"I don't want to" I replied.

Ross hit my left arm by accident and I winced in pain, he probably realized and grabbed my arm to look at it.

"Okay now I really need you to tell me" Ross said worriedly.
"Ugh, okay, fine!" I replied "so there was this guy that was following me which you obviously know, I don't know what he wanted but he gripped my left arm hard.. That's it, he was gonna drag me back to the alleyway but then the police came"
"I'm glad your okay" Ross said while hugging me "now I have a second question"
"Which is?"
"Earlier why did you run off?"
"Because I wanted to?"
"Are you hiding something from me?"
"No"

Ross pulled away from the hug.

"Seems like you are" Ross said.
"I promise I'm not!" I replied.
"I was gonna ask something earlier before you ran off"
"What is it?"
"I'm not gonna say it cause you ran off"
"You jerk!" I said jokingly. "I'm not gonna stay here then"

I quickly got off his bed and ran out the door, before I made it to the front door, Ross caught me from behind.

"Do you want to know or not?" Ross asked with a chuckle.
"Yes Ross I do want to know! Now tell me!" I replied while turning to face him, still in Ross' grip.
"You"

---------------------------------------------------

I actually like updating twice a day. I might keep doing it.
I want to start another fanfic of course it will be on one of the R5 guys or Ryland but idk if you guys will read it, if you guys want to read it, I'll start it after I finish this one.
I'm not sure if I should keep my other book on hold "Moving to California"
In my opinion that fanfic isn't working out :/