Chapter 5

Ross' POV

My brothers and sister were doing our own things until mom called us down. When we went down, I saw a girl! I didn't know who she is but it seems like everyone else knows her but me....

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked.

She just looked at me surprised and just ran up to Rydel's.

"How can you not remember her?" Rydel asked.

"I don't know..." I replied.

Rydel went up to her room.

"I can't believe you forgot!" Riker said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We were there when you said you wouldn't forget Christina before we left but you forgot about her" Riker replied.

I'm so confused right now! I seriously don't know who Christina is! Maybe I just met her when we are very young and we just never hung out.

Later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I'm gonna go" Christina said. "Come on Aiden, lets go home"

"No!" The little boy I guess that's Aiden replied.

"We will be back later! I promise!"

"Okay"

He jumped off Riker's lap and ran towards Christina. Everyone said bye to them and they left.

Christina's POV

I'm shocked! I can't believe Ross can't remember me! He even promise he won't forget me but he did anyways...

When Aiden and I got home, I helped mom and dad unpack a little.

"So how did it go?" Mom asked.

"Good" I replied. "Aiden and I are probably gonna go back over there for a sleepover if its okay with you"

"That's totally fine! You kids need some catching up! Especially with Ross!"

Right when I heard Ross's name I wanted to cry! It hurts knowing Ross doesn't remember me!

"Are you okay?" Mom asked.

"Y-yeah" I lied.

I quickly put down the utensils and ran up to my room.

*****

After a long while of being on my room and doing nothing, I decided to get ready for the sleepover. I took some stuff out of my luggage and but it in a duffle bag, then I went to my parents room since Aiden's stuff were there.

After a while I finished packing and went to find Aiden so we can leave.

"Aiden and I are leaving now!" I yelled.

"Okay! See you whenever you come back!" Mom yelled back.

We headed of to the Lynch's house and I rang their doorbell. Rydel answered the door.

"Hey!!!" Rydel said. "Come in!"

I walked into the house and saw Ellington.

"Ellingtonnnnnm!!!" I said.

"Christinaaaaaa!!!" He said in a mocking tone. "How long are your staying here?"

"I actually just moved here!"

"Really?!"

I nodded, I saw in the corner of my eye that Ross is looking at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I said to Ross.

He quickly looked away while I told Aiden to go play with the boys. Me and Rydel went to her room and did girly things.