Chapter 3

Christina's POV
"When and where are you moving?" Abigail asked.
"In two days and California" I replied.
"Wait, did they tell you after you told them we are going to the beach?"

I shook my head and sighed. I looked down at my hands, I couldn't make eye contact with them. Even though if I move to California I can see the Lynch's and Ellington but I don't want to leave my friends.

"Our project is due Monday and that's when you leave!" Ash said.
"I know!" I replied. "But you just have to hand it in, we don't need to present it"
"But we used you USB stick to save it though!"
"It's a brand new stick anyways so you can keep it"
"Well we should go to the beach and have fun, then later we can go to the carnival" Abigail said.
"Yeah, but I have to be home before dinner" I replied.
"Then lets go!"

I quickly grabbed my phone and unplugged it from the charger and put it in my pocket then I grabbed my bag.

*****

When we got to the beach, we talked for awhile and relaxed then we headed off to the carnival.

~30 minutes later~

I checked my phone and it read 6:00, I need to get home before 6:30.

"Guys, I'm gonna head home now" I said.
"Okay, we might see you tomorrow and then Sunday!" Abigail replied.

I nodded and said goodbye and started heading home.

~30 minutes later~

"I'm home!" I yelled.
"Just in time!" Mom yelled back.
"Hi sissy!!" Aiden said while running to me an hugging my legs.
"Hey!" I replied.

Aiden let go of my legs and ran back into the kitchen while I quickly ran upstairs to put my bag in my room then I ran back downstairs and into the kitchen to help with the food. While eating, it was really quiet! It's never usually quiet so it was weird. But I might know why.

"Christina, we need to talk" Dad said.
"About what?" I asked.
"I got a new job and..."
"And we're moving?" I completed dad's sentence.
"How'd you know we are moving?" Mom asked.
"I heard you guys talking about it earlier...." I replied.
"Daddy, what does sissy mean by we are moving?" Aiden asked.
"It means we are going to a new house and staying there" Dad replied.
"What about this house? What's gonna happen?"
"It's gone!"
"I don't wanna leave!"

Aiden jumped down from his seat and ran up to his room. I quickly finished my meal, wipe my mouth with a napkin, and left the kitchen.

"I knew they weren't gonna be happy about it.." Mom said before I went upstairs.

Ross' POV
I walked out of my room and I heard my parents talking about someone moving in across from us in two days. I wonder who they are! I would love to meet them!

(A/N- Who's enjoying my fanfic so far? Comment if you like it!)