Chapter 28

Christina's POV
"Yes Ross I do want to know! Now tell me!" I replied while turning to face him, still in Ross' grip.
"You"

I stood there in shock, he wrote it for me, why didn't he just tell me in the feet place? I wouldn't have ran off like that.

"And I know you love the song" Ross added.
"Well you said it was for another girl so how do you know if I do like the song?" I asked.
"But that girl was you. I didn't know how to tell you that it was for you and don't deny it! You loved the song even when I said it was for another girl"
"Okay fine! I do love the song"

I feel myself blushing right after I said that, I hid my face so Ross couldn't see.

"Now I have a question" Ross said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Wi-" Ross got cut off because we heard keys and really loud talking caused by hi siblings.

Ross quickly lets go of my waist, I stepped backwards so I was against the wall and so me and Ross weren't that close to each other like before. Then we pretended to have a regular conversation when Mark, Stormie, his siblings an Ellington walked in.

"Ross, we bought you back food since you weren't here earlier" Riker said whole handing him a carton.
"Uh, thanks" Ross replied and grabbed it.

While we waited for them to go into their own rooms or into the kitchen, I motioned Ross that we should up to his room.

Ross' POV
I followed Christina up to my room.

"So what were you going to ask?" Christina asked while I closed the door and placed down the carton of food.
"Umm" I said nervously while looked down at my feet.
"Is it something important?"
"Yes.. Well.. I don't know"
"We're friends Ross, you can ask me anything" Christina said while coming up to me and taking my hand pulling me to my bed.

I took a deep breathe.

"What I'm trying to ask is" I started "will you go out with me?"
"Yes Ross, I will" Christina replied.

I quickly gave her a hug.

"I think we have some eavesdroppers" Christina said while looking at the door.

I quietly walked to the door and quickly flew it open and saw Riker and Rydel.

"Really guys?" I asked.
"Ever heard of privacy?" Christina asked while coming up from behind me.

They both looked at us an quickly ran off. We both laughed. I picked up Christina and threw over my shoulder, I walked over the bed and put her on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna eat the food Riker bought for you?" Christina asked.
"But it's too far" I whined and plopped onto the bed.
"Oh my gosh Ross"

Christina got up and took the carton and threw it on me.

"You are lucky that didn't spill!" I said "oh and, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7"
"Sounds good" Christina said.

I quickly finished my food and threw the carton away.

"Lets watch movies" I said while grabbing my laptop.
"Okay" Christina said.

I put on a random movie and placed the laptop in front of us. After awhile, Christina laid on my chest and I put my arm around her.
Halfway through the movie, Christina fell asleep.

"Goodnight beautiful" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

Not long after, I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

I feel like this chapter isn't good.. Well that's my opinion!
Every one has different opinions so you guys can choose if this chapter is good or not.