Chapter 17

Ross' POV

Whatever Zachary's plan is going to be, I know it will get out of hand! I need to stop this.

I walked back over to the group and dragged Christina upstairs.

"I need you to call the police now!" I said quickly.

"Okay" she replied. "Stay safe!"

She quickly ran upstairs and I quickly went back downstairs.

"Where is she?" Zachary asked angrily.

"Who?" I replied.

"You should know who!"

"It doesn't matter where she is!"

"Well then, she will miss the fun"

Whatever he planned better not happen soon!

"The fun will start now!" Zachary said and laughed.

He grabbed out a rope and started to tie Zoe's arms and legs then he picked up the chair with Zoe in it.

"Follow me" Zachary said.

We all slowly followed him up the stairs.

"Stop right there" we heard a voice say.

Zachary didn't have anywhere to run since we were blocking the stairs to go down. Two policemen took the chair out of his grip and one of them handcuffed him and shoved him up the stairs.

Christina's POV

I ran back downstairs after the police came, I saw one of them bring Zachary out to the car. I started making my way downstairs but I saw my mom tied up. I quickly tried to untie her but I couldn't. I tried so many ways to try to loosen the rope. I ran to the kitchen to get a knife so I can cut it.

I ran back to where my mom was and started cutting the rope.

"Excuse me ma'am, I need to ask you some questions" the policeman said. "We will let this gentlemen to cut the rope for you then we will call an ambulance.

"O-okay" I replied.

Ross took the knife from me while the policeman took me to another room. I told him the whole story on what happened when I came home then he called the ambulance.

*****

When we all got to the hospital, we all waited for about and hour and a half before we got an update from the doctors.

"Your mom will be fine, but she has to stay in the hospital for a couple of days" the doctor said. "You can go see her now"

"Okay, thank you" I replied.

The doctor smiled and left.

I walked into the room that my mom was in.

"Hi sweetie" mom said softly.

"Hey" I replied.

I stood beside the bed and engulfed mom into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me dad wasn't a nice person?" I asked.

"I never knew" mom replied. "But I know Ross knew way before I did"

"I'll ask Ross later, I'm glad you're okay! I was so scared!"

"Well, I'm fine now! You and aiden can sleepover at the Lynchs' house for a couple of days. Where is aiden anyways?"

"Um I think he's at home with Rydel, I can bring him tomorrow when I come visit tomorrow"

She nodded and yawned.

"You should get some rest mom" I said. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Okay" mom replied. "See you tomorrow!"

I walked out of the room and headed home with the boys.

---------------------------------------------

Longer chapter than yesterday! Woop woop! Haha

Hope you guys liked this chapter :)