Chapter 16

Christina's POV
"Glad you guys came" a voice said.
Aiden started crying. I quickly told Riker to bring Aiden upstairs and he came back down with Ryland, Rocky, and Ellington.

The figure moved into the light.

"Dad?!?" I said surprisedHe chuckled.

"I'm not your dad" he said.
"Then who are are?" I asked. "What have you done to mom?"
"First, my name is Zachary" he replied "and second, why won't you see yourself"

He walked over to the light switch and turned it on.

"Mom!" I cried.
"Don't you dare move!" Zachary yelled.

Ugh why does this have to be so hard?! Mom looks hurts and I need to get this maniac out of my house and make sure my mom is okay!

Ross's POV
Christina called me and it sounded like it was an emergency so I quickly went to find Riker and dragged him with me to her house.
When we were in Christina's house, she lead us downstairs quietly, then we heard a voice that sounded like Christina's dad and it was since he revelaed himself afterwords.

"Ross, come here for a sec" Zachary said.

I sighed and walk towards him, he broughtme to the back and told me the plan that we discussed before I moved to Cali.

"You promised to do this" Zachary added on. "Or else you know what'll happen!"
I chuckled, "you wish! I would never do this! I faked this promies so you can get off my back!"
"Why did you lie to me?"
"So you would stop contacting 24/7! You were getting on my nerves!"

Zachary starts laughyinh hysterically, " you shouldn't have done that, good thing I have made a backup plan"

Oh crap what have he planned now?

---------------------------------------------

sorry that this chapter is short, I am very tired and i only have 5 days of school left so yasssss! i was going to make a schedule of when i update but summer is almost up but i have exams to write still but i dont think i am going to think of a certain days to update

Thank you guys for 1.7k reads! I love you guys! You guys are the best!

goodnight beautiful people :)