Chapter 14

Christina's POV

I woke up and turned my phone on. Notifications popped up and I saw Ross' text. I decided to open it

From Ross

Abigail dropped by last night

To Ross

What'd she want?

From Ross

She wanted to talk to you and wanted to know where you lived

To Ross

Oh

From Ross

I did give her good address! I promise!

To Ross

I'm coming over in like 10 minutes

From Ross

Kay, see you then!

I quickly got ready and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

While eating I got a text from Ross.

From Ross

Don't come over! Abigail is here.... Again!

To Ross

Seriously?

Wait when did she get to California?

From Ross

I don't know, I also don't know where she stayed for the night

To Ross

If Abigail's here then Ash is also here

From Ross

Yeah maybe

Don't come until I tell you too

To Ross

Okay

I locked my phone and went back up to my room. But then I started thinking of what dad told Ross. Maybe I should ask dad about it since Ross won't tell me, I'll just wait for the right time to ask him.

Ross' POV

I was in my room texting Christina until I heard a knock on my door, I thought it was Ryland so I let the person in but it wasn't, it was Abigail. I quickly texted Christina about Abigail then I placed my phone on my desk.

"What do you want and how'd you get in my house?" I asked.

"Rydel let me in" Abigail replied. "Duh"

My phone went off and Abigail went towards it, she tried to unlock my phone but I had a password on it.

"Why are you touching my phone" I said while picking it up.

"Cause Christina texted and I really need to talk to her!" She replied.

"Well she isn't gonna talk to you now leave!"

"Ughh!"

She leaves my room and went down the stairs, I looked out my window to see her walking down the street. I texted Christina that Abigail left and she said she's coming in 5.

*****

Christina arrived and I was surprised that she wasnt mad at me for yesterday. Maybe I should tell her.

"Christina we need to talk about yesterday and what your dad told me" I said.

"You don't need to!" Christina replied. "I might ask my dad later tonight"

"Um, text me after you do that"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"Ross? Is there something that I need to know?"

I started to get nervous.

"N-no" I stuttered. "Just text me after. Now lets go do something"

---------------------------------------------

My hand is getting better, the swelling is slowly going so I decided to update :)

I might update later, idk yet.