Chapter 8

(There's gonna be a time lapse so a week has passed)

Ross' POV

Its been about a week and

I keep on having the same dream! I should really tell someone!

I left my room and went down to the living room.

"Riker, I need to talk to you" I said, urgently.

"About what?" Riker asked.

"About something!" I replied. "Lets go to my room"

We both went up the stairs and into my room.

"What do you need to talk about?" Riker asked. "You sounded like you have a problem"

"Kinda is a problem I guess..." I replied. "I keep having this dream and its been like a week since I keep having it"

I explained my dream to Riker and he gave me a look like I was stupid or something.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"Are you serious? If you told everyone about this dream they would know who that girl was in your dream!" Riker replied.

"Am I missing out on something here? Does everyone know something that I don't?"

"Yes Ross, you are!"

"Then tell me what I'm missing out on!"

"I think you should try figuring out yourself"

"How can I if I don't know what I'm missing out on...."

"Just think about it"

"Uhh... Okay?"

Riker left my room and went back down. I went and laid on my bed and started thinking but nothing would come to mind....

Christina's POV

Me and Rydel were talking until we heard Ross go down and told Riker that he needed to tell him something.

"What does Ross need to Riker?" I asked.

"I don't know but it seems like its bothering him" Rydel replied.

We both kept quite until he mentioned something about a dream that he had for a week. I got up quietly and motioned Rydel to come along.

When we got to Ross' door, we both continued eavesdropping on their conversation.

After awhile we heard Riker get up. Rydel and I quickly ran to her room and closed the door and blasted music pretending nothing happened. Later Rydel turned off the music.

"No way!" Rydel said surprising.

"I know right?" I replied. "Riker was right"

"Yeah, even if Ross told me about his dream I would've known who that girl was that he was talking about!"

"Yeah, even though he doesn't remember me, I would've known it was me that's in his dream"

"How can he not remember you? You've haven't changed a bit ever since we left!"

"We'll.... You guys have been busy so he letted go of all the memories we had together...."