The Bet Finland x Chubby Reader

Reader POV

What Felix gave me was a cream colored dress that went to your knees. I didn’t mind it, it actually looked nice but the thing was I am hanging out with Tino today. The cute Finnish has never seen me in a dress and I didn’t mind but the only thing I did mind is that it is twenty f****** degrees outside. “Felix you a******.” He just started laughing.

“What (Name) you like look totally nice in that dress.” He smirked and chuckled more at me form.

“Yeah and its twenty degrees outside.” I clenched my teeth and growled at him. Then we heard a knock on the door.

“Oh and by the way (Name) I told Tino to pick you up from here.” I smiled but then punched him in the arm.

“Thanks Pinky.”

“Like ow what was that for”

“Everything.” I went and opened the door and saw Tino standing there.

“Hello (Name) it is very nice to see you. Are you ready to go? Also by the way you look very nice in that dress.” I blushed at his kind words and took his hand that he offered.

“Yeah, and see you later Poland thanks for the dress.” He smiled and waved me bye.

“Your like totally welcome (Name). Have fun with Tino.”

Finland’s POV

Once we got to the car I blushed slightly because she looked so beautiful. “You know T-Tino you could start the car.” Oh I almost forgot she has to wear the dress for the whole day and she is cold. I turned on the car and drove to the Nordic household. Once we got there I led her into the house only to see/hear that it is empty.

“This is strange I wonder where they went.” I actually liked the silence and it was now just me and (Name).

“Me too usually your house is full of the silent Swede, drunk Dane, glaring Norge and Emil.” I laughed knowing she was right. “But I love them all they are like family to me.”

“Well they are my family.” She started laughing along with me and when we stopped, I decided to make a fire.

“Tino can I make us some hot chocolate?” She looked so cute in her dress and rosy chubby cheeks. Her body was a bit bigger than others but I didn’t mind more to love and cuddle. Also that’s how women should look, they are fit to bear a lot of children and withstand the cold.

“Yes (Name) I would love that.” I went and grabbed a blanket from upstairs and turned on a movie then sat down next to her.

Readers POV

“Here I made it from what you had.” I smiled and handed him a cup.

“Thank you (Name).” He scooted closer as the movie ran. Soon I found us cuddling and I didn’t mind it at all. “Your body is so soft (Name) and so warm.”

Soon we both fell asleep.

…Time Skip…

As I woke up I found we were still asleep on the couch and I could tell the others were home because of the noise upstairs. I yawned and tried to move but felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked down and saw Tino nuzzling my plushy side. Soon enough he woke feeling my hand comb through his hair.

“Hello sleeping beauty.” He blushed lightly and I chuckled. He is so cute and I decided to take my move. I have had a crush on him since forever. I kissed him lightly on the lips. Surprisingly he kissed back and with more passion.

“Well hello love.” He blushed but had his normal kind smile on his face. “You know (Name) I have loved you forever and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?” His shyness came onto him, which was very cute to me.

“Yes Tino I would love to be your girlfriend.” He smiled and cuddling me again.

“I love you (Name).”

“I love you too Tino.”