Hetalia x Chubby Reader The bet intro.

Readers POV

I went to Poland’s house because he wanted to talk. I was a little suspicious on how he sounded.

Poland’s POV

I am like totally happy (Name) is coming over. Oh look she is here.

Readers POV

“Hey Poland.”

“Like hi (Name).”

“So what did you want to talk about?”

“Well I wanted to play a card game with you more than talk.”

“Fine with me.”

Poland’s POV

I smirked on the inside (Name) had no way of knowing what I had planned up my sleeve. Either way she would loose the card game because I’m going to cheat.

“Hey (Name)”

“Yes?” she said as she sat down in front of the cards.

“Well I was thinking of making this game more interesting.”

“How?”

“If I win you have to wear what ever I say for tomorrow.”

“And if I win you have to wear all blue manly clothes and say pink sucks.”

I gasped. “But pink is the best color.”

“Do we have a deal or not?”

“Like ok but I’m not going to lose.”

“Sure what ever floats your boat captain Pinky.”(lol)

Time skip…

Readers POV

-Gasp- “I-I l-lost.”

“Yay I won now I don’t have to admit the terrible thing you said about the color pink.”

“B-But.” –sigh- I guess he won fair and square. I stood up with my belly jiggling slightly.

“Well Poland you won fair and square do you want me to be at your house tomorrow?”

“Like totally. Get here around 7 so the bet can be fully fulfilled.”

-Sigh- “Ok bye Poland.”

“Bye (Name)”

Poland POV

Once she left I called up her crush (hetaliacrush).

“Hey (Name) wants to spend the day with you tomorrow.”

I plan to get them hooked up because they both like each other. I know because each one has told me and now is the perfect opportunity to put my plan into action. After they said ok I told them to go to your house around 10 that should give me time to get her dressed up and for her to get home with time to spare.

Readers POV

The next morning I went to Poland’s house and we started talking about what I was going to wear.

“Well Poland it is going to be a challenge to put me into something to make me ‘fabulous’.”

“Like (Name) I already have something picked out for you.”

“Um how do you know my size?” Then he poked your belly making your brow twitch.

“Well you know the last time I came into your house.”

“Yes?”

“Well I kind of took one of your shirts and pair of pants.” He showed you them.

“No wonder I couldn’t find it. Give it back.”

“Like never.”

-sigh- “Ok captain Pinky lets get this over with.”

“Good now go into the changing room with these.” He handed you a… Oh my gosh. What the hell is Poland thinking?

You did a retake of what he gave you.

“Poland I’m going to kick your ass.” You heard giggling outside.

“Like common you only have to wear it for the day what could possibly go wrong?”

Well what you were wearing was …